ON: 6 X 6 EXCH. @ smartgroups

Old January 18th 04, 09:11 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Good try though Noreen. It might just have worked, but you never know unless
you try, do you? Thanks for the effort. Take care
--
Love
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
.. .
After a lot of consideration and confusion.. it's been pretty much decided
that our rcty sixbysix exchange group at smartgroups is not going to work
out.
With about half of the exchangee's there and half here, it makes CNN's
administration of this ongoing exchange project even more work than it
needs to be.
When Nora puts up the sign-up sheet HERE for February, DO sign up *here*.
Also, if you've reported receiving squares there, please RE-report 'here'.
Thanks,
Noreen
January coordinator, part of CNN

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

Old January 18th 04, 09:52 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:37:13 -0000, Liz wrote:

Hi

It sounds like a good idea to keep the group open for posting photos - and
it would be good to see what we make the squares into, when we have enough
accumulated!

Liz

We agree too! I think that scans of two squares at a time, etc would be
WAY too much to ask Martin to do... so if we keep the smartgroups group for
pix alone, it's worth it!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old January 19th 04, 09:04 AM
Cher

Sorry to be late with replies, but you know I work the weekends and this
starts Thur - Sun..lol
Anyway, great idea, to post pics of the squares, I'd love to see some of
them, especially the finished Afghans Cushions etc etc..

Cheers...Cher

Noreen's Knit*che wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:38:20 -0000, Cher wrote:

Hi Noreen, I wondered if this would be too much, well you did try, and

for
this I applaud you, as it was you who said it wouldn't work out in the

first
place..sorry that it has been so complicated for you.

May we continue to just keep the admin on there and the lists though??

Cheers....Cher

Absolutely, Cher, our admin database is there on the separate site, and we
could keep the group one open for posting of square pix if that's

agreeable
to those who did go over there.
Hugs,
Noreen