OT bazar stuff

Old January 16th 04, 07:23 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default OT bazar stuff

My latest Bazar stuff are Celophone bags ,, this time i am not making
'Crazy applique , which is unique but takes time, this time i cut
pieces of cloth , that fit the size, and embroidered or appliqued 1
small cat figure + some decorative stich . Several days ago i was down
town and found some buttons with a cat ,,,, mice now i have more
variation for the bazzar. The lady selling the stuff , 'complained ' ,
why don`t i make again those Bags i made last year ,,, their secret ?
i found a material with [machine] woven cats , made them into bags ,,,
they sold like Hot cakes ,,,,, well material isn`t to be found anymore
mirjam.
Old January 16th 04, 06:31 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Mirjam,

What a clever lady you are, I love the idea of cell phone bags.

Hugs,

Nora
Old January 16th 04, 09:50 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

Oh DUH! When I read the first message I read it as cellophane bags! And I
was thinking of those clear vinyl totes being patchworked by heat fusing!

| On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:21:39 GMT, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

Well it seems `everybody has them , carries them , and we girls aren`t
so well Pocketed as the Guys ,,,,
mirjam
On 16 Jan 2004 18:31:44 GMT,
(NoraBalcer) wrote:

Hi Mirjam,

What a clever lady you are, I love the idea of cell phone bags.

Hugs,

Nora

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

Old January 17th 04, 05:12 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Molvik , this reminds me i should make them in 2 sizes ,,,,
mirjam

Old January 18th 04, 10:05 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Jenn,

I'm laughing as my old cell phone died and DH had to get a new smaller one and
it even comes with a case.

Hugs,

Nora
Old January 19th 04, 04:28 AM
JJMolvik

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Hi Jenn,

I'm laughing as my old cell phone died and DH had to get a new smaller one

and
it even comes with a case.

Hugs,

Nora

My worst nightmare if my cell dies. I don't want all the bells and whistles
of the new ones. My DH has one from work that he is "limping along."
Company says it has to be DEAD before replacing. DH can't dial anything
(that isn't all ready programmed in) that has an 8 in it as that key doesn't
work anymore. Luck for us all he has our home phone & my DPs # all ready
programmed in, as they both have an 8 in them.

JJMolvik

To Kandice & Starlia (and anyone else really)--Twisties & Stuff Karen_AZ Beads 13 October 3rd 04 08:24 AM
AD:99 cent auctions! New Stuff! Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 6 September 18th 04 04:10 AM
Lacy's stiff stuff ? roxan Beads 11 January 9th 04 06:09 AM
AD : New Stuff is up on eBay !!! rainbow Beads 19 July 11th 03 06:09 PM
Macy pic, beady things, other stuff - OT Tink Beads 10 July 4th 03 06:29 AM