The new exhibition

Old August 21st 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default The new exhibition

The new Exhibtion is about Other aspects of knitting , not Clothes or
useful items ,,, i am not sure about posting photos but i will send
some.
mirjam

Old August 21st 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default OOOOOPs resent by mistake + this and that The new exhibition

Sorry about resending,
Mary , the saying about who wears the pants in house Used to be a
`hint` about who the BOSS was in house .
In the Middle East people wear hats because of Religious convictions
even though i am sure that it started Originally as A Head cover
against Nature`s heat and cold , like your husband does.
As to the Question about Pumping Air i understod it , but i thought
this shops are really over doing it ,, maybe it is hight time the
GREEN groups should tackle that WASTE of Energy to enhance shopping
.... THIS is really USELESS waste , that wastes much of our resources
for nothing ,,, i am quite aware of other selling tricks ,,, but i buy
with LISTS ,,,, mirjam

Old August 21st 07, 12:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

I know that but can't remember anything being said about wearing pants :-)

In the Middle East people wear hats because of Religious convictions
even though i am sure that it started Originally as A Head cover
against Nature`s heat and cold , like your husband does.

I know all that too, in our area few men and women go bareheaded, we live in
the immigrant part of our city. Spouse will wear a turban in the Sikh temple
and a yamulke in shul but uncovers his head in a church - we both pay
attention to religious as well as social convention.

As to the Question about Pumping Air i understod it , but i thought
this shops are really over doing it ,, maybe it is hight time the
GREEN groups should tackle that WASTE of Energy to enhance shopping
... THIS is really USELESS waste , that wastes much of our resources
for nothing

I couldn't agree more and we don't shop at places which do it.

,,, i am quite aware of other selling tricks ,,, but i buy
with LISTS ,,,, mirjam

Us too. US? Yes, because we both hate shopping so much that we don't think
it's fair to expect the other to do it alone. Let's share the misery! It
would be a very clever promoter who could persuade us to buy something by
such ploys.

As I've said before, we don't want anything we don't need and we have
everything we need. I've made bread since we married and most commercial
breads are distasteful. The ones which aren't are very expensive, we
occasionally buy them as a luxury.

Mary

Old August 22nd 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Aug 21, 12:08 am, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
The new Exhibtion is about Other aspects of knitting , not Clothes or
useful items ,,, i am not sure about posting photos but i will send
some.
mirjam

Mirjam,
I don't think that you can post photos here, but a URL would be nice,
and then we could check it out.

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 22nd 07, 11:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
No i know i can`t post here , but i can send privately to some people
,,,
mirjam

tinypic.com is a valuable resource for sending pics to ngs.

Mary

exhibition text (fwd) Spike Driver Yarn 2 December 19th 06 05:12 AM
Embroidery exhibition Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 3 December 5th 05 02:10 PM
Art craft Exhibition Haiti Pottery 0 May 12th 05 09:05 PM
Wow , where did the wek fly by +exhibition Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 2 February 20th 05 08:45 AM
Ot another exhibition NoraBalcer Yarn 1 December 20th 03 05:06 PM