Men's shirt list?

Old September 10th 03, 04:50 AM
duh who

Default Men's shirt list?

Anyone know of a list or group specializing in men's shirts?

If not, does anyone want one? I'd rather not start yet another yahoo group,
but....

Old September 10th 03, 10:42 AM
Kate Dicey

duh who wrote:

Anyone know of a list or group specializing in men's shirts?

If not, does anyone want one? I'd rather not start yet another yahoo group,
but....

Dunno... Try a google news group - easier access.

I finally bought David Page Coffin's shirt book the other day.
Wonderful book!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old September 10th 03, 01:34 PM

duh who wrote:
Anyone know of a list or group specializing in men's shirts?

If not, does anyone want one? I'd rather not start yet another yahoo group,
but....

I doubt there is one specializing in men's shirts, but you might check
the mailing lists at www.quiltropolis.com. If there is one like that,
it would be there.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Old September 10th 03, 06:33 PM
SewStorm

I finally bought David Page Coffin's shirt book the other day.
Wonderful book!

Isn't it? If you ever get a chance to see the video, it is also quite
wonderful. (I don't know if it comes in anything other than VHS, though). In
fact, it won an award the year it came out.

Karen Maslowski in Cincinnati

Old September 10th 03, 06:50 PM
Andy Dingley

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:42:01 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

I finally bought David Page Coffin's shirt book the other day.
Wonderful book!

Seconded !

Old September 11th 03, 01:32 AM

Men's shirt list?

(duh=A0who)
Anyone know of a list or group specializing in men's shirts?
No.
If not, does anyone want one? I'd rather not start yet another yahoo
group, but....
You are not allowed to go away.
We need the variety which new blood/projects provide. Besides, there is
always info posted here which might be applicable to your future
projects. I have followed your shirt making with interest, although I
haven't contributed to the thread.
Cea

Old September 11th 03, 06:38 AM
duh who

wrote in message

Men's shirt list?

(duh who)
Anyone know of a list or group specializing in men's shirts?
No.
If not, does anyone want one? I'd rather not start yet another yahoo
group, but....
You are not allowed to go away.
We need the variety which new blood/projects provide. Besides, there is
always info posted here which might be applicable to your future
projects. I have followed your shirt making with interest, although I
haven't contributed to the thread.
Cea

Well, I do get good advice here too, so.....

I'm wearing my newest experiment right now. I also took a dive into
quilting today. Of course I launched into a fairly difficult design that I
came up with last night. Its a tesselated design of rows of fish, each row
facing in the opposite direction from the next. No background, all fish.
Well, except for the border.

All I've got is one fish partly done. The cat keeps licking it and screwing
me up. ;-)

Old September 11th 03, 04:55 PM
Kate Dicey

duh who wrote:

wrote in message

Men's shirt list?

(duh who)
[...]

You now know what a fully qualified Quilt Inspector is and does! For
good advice on the quilty stuff, come over and join us on
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting There are a few men over there (more than
pop up here), and you will be made very welcome. They will want to know
your chocolate preferences, family status, and anything else you care to
reveal! They are fanatical about not advertising.