DA - Elann pattern link?

Old March 11th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default DA - Elann pattern link?

A couple months ago you posted asking for help with the Elann shawl
pattern that switched needles every so many yards. I can't find the
pattern now and wonder if you have the link? Their site is very
difficult to search.

sue
Old March 11th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"suzee" wrote in message
reenews.net...
A couple months ago you posted asking for help with the Elann shawl
pattern that switched needles every so many yards. I can't find the
pattern now and wonder if you have the link? Their site is very
difficult to search.

sue

Do you remember the name of the shawl? Elann will often remove patterns if
they don't have yarn in stock for that particular pattern. I have quite a
few of their patterns saved to my computer. I may be able to help you, or
if you e-mail them and ask them for a copy of the pattern, they will e-mail
you a copy. They did that for me a few months ago.

Shelagh

Old March 11th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Shillelagh wrote:
"suzee" wrote in message
reenews.net...
A couple months ago you posted asking for help with the Elann shawl
pattern that switched needles every so many yards. I can't find the
pattern now and wonder if you have the link? Their site is very
difficult to search.

sue

Do you remember the name of the shawl? Elann will often remove patterns if
they don't have yarn in stock for that particular pattern. I have quite a
few of their patterns saved to my computer. I may be able to help you, or
if you e-mail them and ask them for a copy of the pattern, they will e-mail
you a copy. They did that for me a few months ago.

I looked around for the free patterns with their yarns and I think I
found it, only it's actually a poncho. Thought the one I remembered
*was* a shawl and shown in a light color, but that could be another one.

Thanks

sue
Old March 11th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Stella Fenley wrote:
http://secure.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=111024
scroll down the page you will find it.Good luck .Stella

Yes, that's the one I remembered... didn't think it was a poncho.

Thanks very much, Stella!

sue