LQS in Michigan...HELP!

Old January 18th 04, 04:30 AM
Kate G.

Default LQS in Michigan...HELP!

I will be traveling to Ann Arbor next week... won't have a whole lot of
extra time... so is there someplace I just shouldn't miss?

Thanks...

Kate in MN

Old January 18th 04, 05:34 AM
julia sidebottom

Oh yes,
Even though Ann Arbor is about 40 miles the best LQS in the tri county area
is Guild Crafters in Berkley. What is bringing you to Ann Arbor? I can
always look for other LQS's in the area. I am not familiar off the top of
my head with any thing close to Ann Arbor that I could recommend. I believe
there is a LQS in Brighton which is a hop, skip and a jump from Ann Arbor.
juliasb

Old January 18th 04, 07:18 PM
Don/Gen

Viking Sewing Center on Jackson Road in Ann Arbor. Even though I'm in OH,
that is still my favorite Great selection of fabric and books, nice staff.
I highly recommend it.
Gen