Update to Cross-Stitch A Day Calendar Post

Old January 8th 04, 02:18 PM
Johanna

Default Update to Cross-Stitch A Day Calendar Post

Here is a quote from someone on another board about this subject:

"I received one of these calendars as a gift and was quite
disappointed that the charts did not include a color key for the
designs. The calendar includes a one page color chart for all DMC
colors and you are supposed to match the colors, Right! I wrote a
short note to the publishers and they replied right away. Within two
weeks they will include the color key on their web site.
www.accordpublishing.com I just thought I would share in case any one
else has one of their calendars."

Hope this helps!

Johanna
Old January 8th 04, 04:36 PM
Lilacfairymoon05

Thank you! I also received this calendar as a gift and was a little
confused!!!!!
Old January 11th 04, 01:39 PM
Maggie

Wow, I thought it was just me. I was really annoyed about that aspect
of the calendar. If I had known that, I never would have asked for it
for Christmas. Thanks for the update.
Maggie

Old January 28th 04, 03:03 AM
Jenn Ridley

"Addie" wrote:

The colour key is now available for the Cross-Stitch a Day Calendar.
Warning though...every day is listed separately - there isn't one key to
cover every day.

Probably because the different designers used the same symbols for
different colors on different days. (IOW, = on one chart is DMC 413
and DMC 503 on another.)

It doesn't sound like it was terribly well organized, and I suspect
that the publishers didn't give a master color chart to all the
designers.

jenn
--
Jenn Ridley

WIP: Art Stitch Rose Trio, Emperor's Coat, Stretch, Halloween Circle
Most recently Finished: Santa Christmas Stocking, Will Work for Freezer Space, Turnberry Ridge