A few newbie questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 24th 03, 12:48 AM
biig

Default A few newbie questions

I'm really green (inexperienced) about beading. I've been lurking
for a couple of weeks now an am blown away with the techniques and
selection of beads. I've visited some sites with wonderful finished
work and some sites with very beautiful and expensive beads. I have
"some" craft quality beads and some Mill Hill mostly used for cross
stitching. I've started looking at yard sales for glass beads (I've
learned that much since lurking and won't buy plastic) I have a bead
loom (craft size) and understand that process. But I'd also like to try
something else and would like to start simply. I need to find some
freebie patterns since I don't have resources for the good stuff yet. I
saw a necklace some time ago using seed beads, circles with a different
colour bead in the centre. It didn't look scary to try, so I'm hoping
to find a site with this pattern. It would make a nice eyeglass string
LOL....simple enough...Hope someone could help....TIA ........Sharon in
SW Ontario Canada

Newbie Intro angela Beads 28 July 31st 03 05:59 PM
Couple more questions... Karlee in Kansas Beads 11 July 18th 03 05:46 AM
Newbie!!! (i admit it, and need all the advice i can get) C. Gregory Beads 7 July 9th 03 04:31 AM
more questions.... Mary Shafer Beads 1 July 3rd 03 09:14 PM
Technical questions on etching and annealing Michele Blank Beads 2 July 1st 03 05:32 PM