Directory - from KAren

Old February 10th 14, 12:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer[_2_]

Default Directory - from KAren

Posting for Karen:

I'm ready to start the Directory for 2014! Here's how it will work - for
all practical purposes there is now NO Directory in existence. If you
want to be in the Directory this year you have to send me your
information even if nothing has changed. Thanks for taking the time to
do that, it's just how I roll.

For the newcomers here, you are all welcome to apply to be in the
Directory if you wish. If you think I might not know you, please send me
the name of a group member who will vouche for you. I will contact them
before I add you. This seems to be the consensus of the group on how to
decide who gets to have access to our personal contact information.

Please note that this Directory is strictly and absolutely optional.
Please also note that this Directory is strictly and absolutely limited
to those who are in it. In all these years we have never had any trouble
with someone giving our information out to others. That's why we keep
such a tight lid on who gets in.

So what is the RCTQ Directory? It is simply a spreadsheet layout of
names, emails, mailing addresses, and favorite color or type of fabric.
We use it in all the ways that have been mentioned recently - to send
cards, squishies, emails, or to see where in the world (literally) is my
quilt buddy.

If you want to be in the Directory please fill in all the categories,
it's more fun that way. If there is something you wish to leave out that
is perfectly okay. Here are the categories: RCTQ nickname if you have
one, real name, email, mailing address including country, favorite color
or type of fabric, birthday (month & day only). You can send your
information/application to me in my facebook inbox, or my email,
.

Let the fun begin!
Old February 18th 14, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA

On Monday, February 10, 2014 7:34:00 AM UTC-5, Kiteflyer wrote:
[...]

As per Karen - the directory will be closing shortly. The entries are not coming in as much anymore, so it's time to shut it down. If you would like to be included, please read the instructions included with this message but do it within the next couple of days.

Cindy

Hey Karen! NightMist Quilting 17 February 24th 08 03:45 PM
Karen along I80 Mary in Rock Island IL Quilting 1 March 31st 05 06:21 PM
Karen Karen Karen Karen C - California Needlework 9 March 13th 04 06:24 AM
More about Karen Karen C - California Needlework 0 March 12th 04 12:31 AM
Q for Karen MN SlinkyToy Yarn 6 December 21st 03 01:37 PM