small vent

Old April 15th 13, 07:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default small vent

smallish vent - on two levels.
Last night I had make a (sort of) emergency run to Best Buy to replace a
certain young lady's charging cable for her phone.
No problem getting help, but when it came time to check out it was a
different story. One cashier - young man trying his best, but the woman
he was checking out need her oldest son to translate every bit - when he
wasn't chasing his little sister or telling his brother to go get her.
Mother was doing nothing to keep the kids in line and didn't understand
enough English to do something basic as swipe her card and sign - let
alone buy the extended protection plan.
The gent in front of me and I kept exchanging eye rolls - after chatting
about "tech emergencies". This goes on for about 10 minutes and BB
finally gets another cashier there. The couple behind me charges over -
all but knocking the gent in front of me over. That cashier looked at
them and said there are two customers in front of you - and they let the
gent go - while giving us both the dirtiest looks. BB gets one more
cashier open and they're already checking out... but if they hadn't
been, I suspect I'd have been on the ground as a door mat.
I got to tell you that I'm not sure what annoyed me the most - the woman
who couldn't control her kids or speak enough English to check out or
the couple in such a hurry they couldn't wait for two much older folks
to check out......
back to stitching
Old April 16th 13, 02:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
KT in Mich[_2_]

wrote in message
I observe this, so when I am finished paying, I follow her and in a
loud voice again say "I see, you were so flipping ill mannered and
NOT
in a rush - some bitch, some manners!" She didn't like it one bit
and went beet red.

I say, shame these people, don't let them get away with it - perhaps
next time she will think twice. If not, at least it relieved my
tension lolol

Be real careful please. With guns and other weapons so handy today,
you could be right but pay a dear price for the privilege.

KT. in MI

Old April 16th 13, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
KT in Mich[_2_]

wrote in message
I observe this, so when I am finished paying, I follow her and in
loud voice again say "I see, you were so flipping ill mannered and
NOT
in a rush - some bitch, some manners!" She didn't like it one
bit
and went beet red.

I say, shame these people, don't let them get away with it -
perhaps
next time she will think twice. If not, at least it relieved my
tension lolol

Be real careful please. With guns and other weapons so handy today,
you could be right but pay a dear price for the privilege.

KT. in MI

Hopefully that is not true in Nova Scotia and I'll take my chances,
Hitler never managed to get Gillian or me lol

Ah, lucky you living in Nova Scotia. Never been there but always have
wanted to go there.
KT.

Old April 17th 13, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 4/16/2013 2:28 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:25:06 -0400, Gillian Murray
wrote:

On 4/16/2013 9:41 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:35:18 -0400, "KT in Mich"
wrote:

wrote in message
I observe this, so when I am finished paying, I follow her and in a
loud voice again say "I see, you were so flipping ill mannered and
NOT
in a rush - some bitch, some manners!" She didn't like it one bit
and went beet red.

I say, shame these people, don't let them get away with it - perhaps
next time she will think twice. If not, at least it relieved my
tension lolol

Be real careful please. With guns and other weapons so handy today,
you could be right but pay a dear price for the privilege.

KT. in MI

Hopefully that is not true in Nova Scotia and I'll take my chances,
Hitler never managed to get Gillian or me lol

Doesn't stop Gillian carrying a .38 revolver in her purse, on occasion.

Well just be careful someone doesn't get it off you and use it on you!

Don't worry....there are just a few really uncomfortable places in the
more remote areas of our county...and I feel more comfortable with it
within reach. Lucille had a total fit when she saw it!! I had to drive
60 miles across desolate areas, before I reached civilisation, and you
can bet your life I had it handy. Could, and would, use it if ever
necessary.

Hope that never happens.

Old April 17th 13, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

wrote:

Well just be careful someone doesn't get it off you and use it on you!

Why my weapon of choice has always been my bare hands. No one can use
those on me.

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator

Finished 4/6/13 – French Country Wedding Bells (JBW)

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2013 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

a small vent Roberta[_3_] Quilting 13 June 25th 11 03:51 PM
Small happy dance for a small quilt Jo Pender Quilting 3 August 26th 09 10:31 PM
Have to vent NOT OT Cindy Schmidt Quilting 9 April 16th 08 01:18 AM
Need to vent a little! claudia Quilting 13 March 1st 06 06:28 AM
A little vent... Sarah Carter Yarn 5 April 30th 04 08:59 PM