Valerie Green

Old April 6th 13, 09:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Valerie Green

On Wednesday, October 30, 1996 8:00:00 AM UTC, Alec Powell wrote:
I thought I'd drop this newsgroup a line to let anyone who's interested
know that Valerie Green is now on the net.Val lived in the States for 5
years back in the Seventies and would love to here from any of her old
friends out there,or indeed anywhere in the world!She is now married,(to
me of course!), but still runs her little business down here in Henley
on Thames Oxon.I'm sure she'd love to hear from anyone who remembers
Phone01491) 576183 Thanks,Alec
--
Alec Powell:

Hi Alec!

This will be a name from the past for Valerie as I bought several canvases fro her in the eighties.
I would love to get in touch and am almost inspired to take up needlework after all these years!
Please have her contact me at
. Many thanks - Jonnie Dorman
Old April 6th 13, 02:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

On Wednesday, October 30, 1996

Answering a post nearly 20 years old? Really?

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator

Finished 4/2/13 – "I cannot live without books" bookmark

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2013 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Old April 11th 13, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

ot-to valerie susiegibson Beads 19 September 14th 04 07:19 PM
OT and Question for the fabric challenge group of 6 or so (pink-lavender-green paisley and Turq and green leaves) QuiltShopHopper Quilting 1 May 9th 04 03:41 AM
BFNR - from Valerie Black Cat Beads Beads 2 April 6th 04 11:00 PM
Valerie Valerie Beads 0 September 12th 03 04:46 AM
Looking for Valerie in FL Nicole @ Black Cat Beads Beads 1 July 29th 03 07:47 AM