Where to buy Tacky glue?

Old April 1st 04, 03:50 PM
Cathy Weeks

Default Where to buy Tacky glue?

Is Tacky glue available locally? Where would I buy it?

Cathy Weeks
Old April 1st 04, 05:04 PM
betsyb

Michael's, Franks no longer carries craft stuff, at least in the Freehold
Howell areas.
om...

Old April 1st 04, 05:05 PM
betsyb

If you are thinking of using it on the floor, I'd reconsider. I tried it on
embroidered patches and it was less than perfect. Curled up at the edges.

Old April 3rd 04, 06:58 PM
Cathy Weeks

"betsyb" wrote in message ...
If you are thinking of using it on the floor, I'd reconsider. I tried it on
embroidered patches and it was less than perfect. Curled up at the edges.
"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...
Is Tacky glue available locally? Where would I buy it?

No, it's to attach the moulding. I've been told it's great for that. I
was also thinking about using it to attach the tiles I just ordered to
the backing.

Cathy Weeks
Old April 3rd 04, 07:58 PM
betsyb

"betsyb" wrote in message

If you are thinking of using it on the floor, I'd reconsider. I tried it

on
embroidered patches and it was less than perfect. Curled up at the

edges.
"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...
Is Tacky glue available locally? Where would I buy it?

No, it's to attach the moulding. I've been told it's great for that. I
was also thinking about using it to attach the tiles I just ordered to
the backing.

Cathy Weeks

I bet the tiles will be fine but I also tried it for picture hangings and it
stunk there. They never seemed to stay straight up.

Old April 6th 04, 01:41 PM
biig

Tacky glue can be found at Walmart and Michaels and I think most
fabric stores would carry it too...

Sharon in SW Ontario Canada
Don't forget the OMEGA miniature show in Fergus Ontario Canada May
2nd in the Fergus Community Centre
http://www.mnsi.net/~biig/house.html

Old April 6th 04, 08:56 PM
Cathy Weeks

biig wrote in message ...
Tacky glue can be found at Walmart and Michaels and I think most
fabric stores would carry it too...

Yes, I found it at Michael's (and several other useful adhesives like
Zap-a-gap and superglue gel).

Cathy Weeks.

Old June 12th 04, 08:29 PM
emma J

try ebay.com I know they had some on last week!

Old June 12th 04, 10:56 PM
Jean Snyder

Michaels, Jo-Annes, any craft or scapbooking store.

Jean

glue problem biig Beads 6 September 23rd 04 07:12 AM
Knots and glue Christina Peterson Beads 3 February 27th 04 02:37 PM
glue question biig Beads 3 September 12th 03 05:28 AM
glue Lisa P. Beads 2 August 27th 03 01:46 PM
glue that will not corrupt thread alia Beads 2 August 17th 03 08:53 PM