http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

Old July 4th 04, 04:02 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Oh this one is very specail it was crocheted by Margaret Hubert writer
of "One Piece Knits that Fit "
When Uri will finnish insertin g all the proper names of the art works
,, it will be wonderful , Exhibition was last year in Megadim and had
hundreds of visitors .
mirjam

Old July 4th 04, 08:09 AM
Maggs K

Such lovely work, you are just TOO creative.......I'm green! Hugs, Maggie

Old July 4th 04, 05:34 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 03:02:43 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

Ladies it isn`t 100% done ,,, but have peep
http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

What a thrill to see one by my net-friend Jenny Dowde!

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org
Old July 5th 04, 12:34 AM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

wrote:

Ladies it isn`t 100% done ,,, but have peep
http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

Mirjam

Thanks for sharing.

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten
Old July 5th 04, 01:42 AM
Spike Driver

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Ladies it isn`t 100% done ,,, but have peep
http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

--
Thanks,
Uri
http://translation.israel.net

Great Uri, even from us guys

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis

Old July 5th 04, 06:19 AM
Rusty1215

http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

Mirjam, thanks for giving us the link - I see some old cyber-friends there !
Rusty from CT
^(-.-)^
Dusty too
Old July 5th 04, 11:10 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Of course Rusty ,!! you see people you know , all mom Israeli
participants are from the FFcrochet list.
mirjam

Old July 8th 04, 10:12 PM
Katherine

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Ladies it isn`t 100% done ,,, but have peep
http://fibersiv.israel.net/freeform/

It may not be 100% done, but it is impressive, even now! Thanks for
sharing.
Hugs,
Katherine

Old July 9th 04, 03:27 AM
DVR

Mirjam....the freeform work is awesome!
What interesting textures and color combinations you can create.
Please send more pictures as your work is completed.

"Keep a Song in Your Heart!". . . . .Donna