stash clearance

Old February 27th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default stash clearance

Hello all, I have just posted some premium needlework stash for sale
on rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace.

I expect to be posting more canvases for sale next week.

Irene

Old February 28th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

Calm down, love. Have a sip of your superb wine!! Wish I could join you

Gill

lucretia borgia wrote:
ellis_,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

on rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace.

I expect to be posting more canvases for sale next week.

Irene

Well please don't post about it here ! Why do you suppose there is a
rec.crafts.textiles."marketplace"????

I hate these grubby ads - we are surrounded by the damn things
everywhere and then they come here to invade argggghhh!

AD More clearance beads Cheryl Beads 0 July 24th 06 05:34 AM
Get 20-40% off New Arrivals and even more on Clearance! Amanda Rubberstamps 0 September 24th 04 06:58 PM
Stash Run - Stitch Stash Cheryl Isaak Needlework 14 June 9th 04 05:42 PM
AD FAB 50 Lampwork Clearance Diana Curtis Beads 0 September 29th 03 03:15 PM
AD: Cardstock Clearance Wendy Kerr Rubberstamps 0 September 4th 03 08:10 PM