AD - I actually have something for sale! :)

Old April 28th 04, 08:29 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - I actually have something for sale! :)

I took a much needed break for a day from working on custom orders, and made
something purely for fun. They turned out....fun! I have them on auction:

Bubble Gum Pop

It's a 3-day auction, so look fast. Ends Saturday midday.
Let me know what you all think of these. Thanks for looking!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 28th 04, 08:33 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Love the set, but the stripey cubes set my heart to racing!

Barb

Old April 28th 04, 08:37 PM
Candace

Oh my dear Goddess......here it is folks...my first official *KLUNK*...

Abso-fricken-lutely beautiful, Kandice!!!!!

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old April 28th 04, 08:44 PM
Kandice Seeber

Funny you should say that.... I have really wanted to do a lot of striped
encased cubes lately - they are so much fun. I know stripes have been
overdone by everyone else, but now I can see why. There's something sublime
about making them. I can see myself doing a lot of encased stripes in the
future.
Thanks for the compliment, Barb!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 28th 04, 08:44 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, wow - thanks!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 28th 04, 10:32 PM
Dr. Sooz

I took a much needed break for a day from working on custom orders, and made
something purely for fun.

GOOD GIRLIE!!

Bubble Gum Pop

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
SHRIEK

KLUNK
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 28th 04, 10:33 PM
Dr. Sooz

Funny you should say that.... I have really wanted to do a lot of striped
encased cubes lately - they are so much fun.

How about a set of different encased-striped cubes and rounds?
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 28th 04, 10:38 PM
Candace

*sigh* I just can't stop looking at them.

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old April 28th 04, 10:40 PM
Kandice Seeber

It's all part of my evil plan. LOL
Yes, I do want to do a whole set of encased stripes.
And I actually made a decent encased floral last night, too!!
Not decent enough to sell, but miles above the ones I have done before. I
may actually make some more. Who woulda thought??

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Funny you should say that.... I have really wanted to do a lot of striped
encased cubes lately - they are so much fun.

How about a set of different encased-striped cubes and rounds?
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 28th 04, 10:45 PM
Arleen

Oooh, I love those...I would love to bid, but I can see these getting out of
my price range pretty quickly!!
Arleen