Comm- vintage, scenic, collage Unmounted FREE USA SHIPPING

Old February 7th 04, 04:08 PM
LasImpPan

Default Comm- vintage, scenic, collage Unmounted FREE USA SHIPPING

I have over 120 items up on ebay that are all brand new, first quality, deep
relief, red rubber. They have a start bid of under retail and all have FREE
SHIPPING to the USA and reduced shipping to international buyers! These will
be our last auctions until March as we are off to two back to back conventions
later this month! Hope you can take advantage of the great deals. I have
included lots of our best sellers, spirit words, collage images, vintage, some
scenic and some wacky and zany items.
Check them out at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/liwp/

I still have two unclaimed grab bags at the $25.00 blow out sale..if you
thought you missed out on them..they were reserved, but never paid for. Email
me..or better yet paypal me at that is the price including
free Shipping to the USA for 25 assorted first quality dies! International
buyers this deal is for you too at $33.00 includes Global Priority shipping.
To Canada the price is $28.00 with the shipping.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Denyse and Laura
Lasting Impressions with Panache
http://www.lasimppan.com