Molding Moons

Old May 1st 05, 05:03 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Sun, 01 May 2005 00:44:58 -0500, "Polly S." wrote:

Ah ha! Thanks! I guess I read that wrong... I thought she meant
clay-safe as opposed to tackle boxes that aren't. I use a big Plano
tackle box from my brother and was wondering if there was something bad
about some of them!

have yet to see anything made by Plano that wasn't safe for polymer clay.
But I have seen "tackle" boxes that weren't really for fishing tackle and
seemed to be made out of plastics that would not safe or "worm proof". It
pays to stick to the fishing department for this purpose or know your
plastics recycling numbers.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org
Old May 1st 05, 05:20 PM
Polly S.

Helen Halla Fleischer wrote:

have yet to see anything made by Plano that wasn't safe for polymer clay.
But I have seen "tackle" boxes that weren't really for fishing tackle and
seemed to be made out of plastics that would not safe or "worm proof". It
pays to stick to the fishing department for this purpose or know your
plastics recycling numbers.

Thanks!

--
Polly