Thank You Mystery Knitter, and yes, i'm still alive

Old April 21st 04, 02:16 AM
Allaya Diep

Default Thank You Mystery Knitter, and yes, i'm still alive

Hello!

Word has it that the Mystery Knitter has sent me a package. THank you
mystery knitter! You're so very sweet. Maybe one day when Laine loses
her aversion to anybody knitting in the house, I will send you something
too!

I'm still alive here, everybody...sorry, but Lammy has been having some
serious stomach problems, and I've been trying my hardest to take care of
her while her doctors bicker about. I'm so sad that such a young baby has
to endure so much pain, but I'm out of ideas. It's so very tiring!

I decided to start taking her to my acupuncturist (they do acupressure on
babies), and there has been some significant improvement, but not enough for
her to enjoy being a baby, if you know what I mean.

Meanwhile, I'm working on the SAME sweater that should have been done like a
year ago! LOL I'm lucky to get about two rows done at a time before DD's
stomach starts acting up. Poor thing.

Anyway, you all are in my thoughts, and I tell Lammy about where her
blankets and sweaters come from all the time. I'm not sure if she
understands, but she sure likes all the soft things and mommy talking to
her.

I'll see you all soon!

Allaya

Old April 21st 04, 03:27 AM
Katherine

Good to hear from you, Allaya, but I am so sorry that your little one is
sick. Please let us know how things are going with her. ANd of course she
loves her mommy talking to her!
Katherine

Old April 21st 04, 05:11 AM
Carol in TN

Allaya,
I am not an expert but have you considered that she may be allergic to milk?
My DGS was almost 11 months old before they figured it out. He is doing much
better since he no longer received any milk products. Not as irritable and
does not throw up all the time anymore.
HTH
Carol in TN

Old April 21st 04, 06:37 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Carol in TN"
cac8040atbellsouthdotnet wrote:

Allaya,
I am not an expert but have you considered that she may be allergic to milk?
My DGS was almost 11 months old before they figured it out. He is doing much
better since he no longer received any milk products. Not as irritable and
does not throw up all the time anymore.
HTH
Carol in TN

Allaya, good to hear from you, but sad that your little one has digestive
problems.

Our nearly three months old grand daughter also had problems with her
digestion. Michelle (our daughter) is breast feeding and you would think
that that would be a guarantee for a problem free feeding time. Michelle,
was adviced by her family Dr. to stop consuming unboiled milk and the
problem is gone. Even when breast feeding things can go wrong. Unions,
and garlack also give problems as well. Keep in mind that things do
change rappidly in little ones and that it also could have been something
else as well. Lets hope that they find soon what the problem is, so that
you both can have a more relaxed time together

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old April 21st 04, 09:02 AM
Mlle Ilvesvuori

I definitely agree. And the MK is happy too. Extremely happy. *smile*
Best: Pirjo
"Katherine" kirjoitti viestissä

Old April 21st 04, 01:22 PM
Janise Ross

Allaya,
It is so nice to hear from you. I was just thinking about you and here
you are. But, I am so sorry to hear that Laine is having stomach problems!
I hope they will clear up quickly!
Please stop by when you are able. We miss you!

Janise

Old April 21st 04, 01:55 PM
Chris Bailey

Have you tried onion tea? It's not a cure but my mom and her fam swore by
it when my bro and I were growing up(one of us was extremely
colicky/bitchy).
Chris

Old April 21st 04, 02:46 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:16:48 -0700, Allaya Diep wrote:

[...]

Hugs to you, hugs to Laine!
You're missed!
Noreen

--
http://www.mailermailer.com/x?oid=17981f
(to sign up for my NewsLetter!)
~ ~ ~
http://www.mblog.com/noreens_knitche
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
~ ~ ~
http://www.hostultra.com/~knitche
http://www.sharemation.com/knitche
http://fire.prohosting.com/knitche
http://mail2office.tripod.com/noreensknitche
~ ~ ~
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings
http://noreens-knitche.blogspot.com
~ ~ ~
change n e t to c o m to email me.
Old April 21st 04, 06:24 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Allaya,

Oh, that's so sad that Laine is having health problems. As you say she is so
young and can't tell you what hurts. Give her a gentle hug from me.

Hugs,

Nora
Old April 22nd 04, 12:52 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Allaya - my heart goes out to you - I did not know you had an ill baby
daughter - I am so sorry and I will certainly pray that she gets well soon
God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly