test

Old October 23rd 03, 02:14 PM
Pat in Virginia

Oh please, no testing here!! I have a test at school tonight and
that is quite enough thankyouverymuch!!
Yes, I studied, and now am taking a 20 minute break. Wish me luck
every one!
PAT in VA/USA

Mary wrote:

Just testing

Old October 23rd 03, 04:47 PM
Diana Curtis

Wishing you Luck...
but.. its your skill thats going to do the trick. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Oh please, no testing here!! I have a test at school tonight and
that is quite enough thankyouverymuch!!
Yes, I studied, and now am taking a 20 minute break. Wish me luck
every one!
PAT in VA/USA

Mary wrote:

Just testing

Old October 23rd 03, 05:33 PM
Butterfly

Mary, I was only 'fooling a bit'
We ALL love answering the 'test posts' we get here. I have even sent out
a few myself. I just 'assumed' you were one of our regular posters that
was having compie troubles. We all have gone that route..especially
right now with all those 'crazy viruses' going round.

So, please stay and WELCOME to our personal Funny Farm. (( Yes, I even
have a Counted Cross Stitch that someone on here sent to me, that says :
"Hay Neighbor, Welcome to our Funny Farm" ))

Pull up a chair and come sit next to our King-Size-Cyber-Quilt-Frame
Cyberhugs and Butterfly Kisses
Butterfly

Mary wrote:
New here, Sry will not post again.
Just wanted to see if my post would show up.

"Butterfly" wrote in message

SSSSSSSSSooooooooooooooo tired of tests........can't someone just give
us a quiz instead.
Butterfly

Mary wrote:

Just testing

Old October 23rd 03, 05:55 PM
Taria

We do fool a bit but we try not to cheat on these
tests VBG Stay a while Mary, we are really
ok.
Taria

"Butterfly" wrote in message

SSSSSSSSSooooooooooooooo tired of tests........can't someone just give
us a quiz instead.
Butterfly

Mary wrote:

Just testing

Old October 23rd 03, 06:54 PM
Butterfly

nzl* wrote:
uh oh, a quiz huh, ok, i got one for whoever is silly enough to read this
far...

"pop quiz"
how long have i been away from here?

**you HAVE been away? hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

am i a bad girl for staying away for so long?

**Only The Shadow knows

will i ever sew enough blocks and put them together to finish a quilt?

**Depends on what SIZE quilt you are talking about

if i owe you an applique block... what size, colours and theme for the
design?

**Butterfly (6 1/2" square)--what else is there

how long can/will you wait for the block? (hey, i gotta plan ahead)

**Til my HB next year

if i dont 'owe' you one but would like one...what size, colours, theme of
design?

**Poiple, blue, with shimmeries, and gold

how long can/will you wait for the block? (starting a list now i guess, so
far i got two on order )

**Mailed by the END of Jan '04

will i ever sort out all the 'stuff' here so i can plan a trip to houston?
(sorry, that ones too tricky even for me to answer).

**Now that you have a DEFINITE goal to work toward of course you
will...we'll be your own personal Cheerleaders if you need

extra credit for designing you're own block and emailing a pix to me of
course.

**YOU design it--I SAW your Monarch one ; )
hee hee,
hows that ms butterfly?

**POIFECT!!!! Bestest Quiz I have EVER had in all mah borned days ; )

jeanne
(aka nzl* (thats read nzlstar for the myriad of newbies lately), sometimes
known as (though not too widely) as QFG/SG among others, though i dont use
titles in life generally so ya just gotta know these things but dont spout
too much bout em).
gawd its hard on the brain thunkin' of silly things to type here,
specially when i am not one who posts much.
j.

**OK, you posted and I thoroughly ENJOYED it--now post again--you
wouldn't believe how EASY it gets to be after awhile ; )

Cyberhugs and Butterfly Kisses
Butterfly (I got a quiz I got a quiz and I only had ta ask ONCE
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!)

Old October 23rd 03, 10:30 PM
nzl*

"Butterfly" wrote ...|
| nzl* wrote:
| uh oh, a quiz huh, ok, i got one for whoever is silly enough to read
this
| far...
|
| "pop quiz"
| how long have i been away from here?
|
| **you HAVE been away? hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm
|
| am i a bad girl for staying away for so long?
|
| **Only The Shadow knows
|
| will i ever sew enough blocks and put them together to finish a quilt?
|
| **Depends on what SIZE quilt you are talking about
|
| if i owe you an applique block... what size, colours and theme for the
| design?
|
| **Butterfly (6 1/2" square)--what else is there
|
| how long can/will you wait for the block? (hey, i gotta plan ahead)
|
| **Til my HB next year
|
| if i dont 'owe' you one but would like one...what size, colours, theme
of
| design?
|
| **Poiple, blue, with shimmeries, and gold
|
| how long can/will you wait for the block? (starting a list now i guess,
so
| far i got two on order )
| **Mailed by the END of Jan '04
|
| will i ever sort out all the 'stuff' here so i can plan a trip to
houston?
| (sorry, that ones too tricky even for me to answer).
|
| **Now that you have a DEFINITE goal to work toward of course you
| will...we'll be your own personal Cheerleaders if you need
|

| extra credit for designing you're own block and emailing a pix to me of
| course.
|
| **YOU design it--I SAW your Monarch one ; )
| hee hee,
| hows that ms butterfly?
|
| **POIFECT!!!! Bestest Quiz I have EVER had in all mah borned days ; )
|
| jeanne
| (aka nzl* (thats read nzlstar for the myriad of newbies lately),
sometimes
| known as (though not too widely) as QFG/SG among others, though i dont
use
| titles in life generally so ya just gotta know these things but dont
spout
| too much bout em).
| gawd its hard on the brain thunkin' of silly things to type here,
| specially when i am not one who posts much.
| j.
|
| **OK, you posted and I thoroughly ENJOYED it--now post again--you
| wouldn't believe how EASY it gets to be after awhile ; )
|
| Cyberhugs and Butterfly Kisses
| Butterfly (I got a quiz I got a quiz and I only had ta ask ONCE
| YAY!!!!!!!!!!!)

ok, i can do that, end of jan 04 tis. poiple/blue/gold shimmers of some
type, eh, i been thunkin' bout one of those reverse b'flys lately...'twill
be u'rs as you asked so nicely. might need to be a bit bigger than 6 inch
though to get it right, sokay
as to it being easy to post. for me its not. i've written out heaps of
replys over the yrs and then decided not to send them. mostly cuz i just
feel like what i had to say wasnt worth reading, its my low self esteem and
i just cant get over that just now...maybe one day i will. i do appreciate
the encouragement. right now i'm sitting here with fluttering in my tummy
knowin' i gotta post this one and its gonna sound dumb cuz no one will 'get'
what the heck i'm on about, its only cyberspace afterall. : /
ok, so now my list has 1,2,3,4 on it, i best get offline and designing eh.
hugz all round bakersplat
jeanne
here goes nuttin

Old October 23rd 03, 10:35 PM
nzl*

u'r on my list. awaitin' u'r design if ya get stuck just give me some
thoughts on what ya like...designs/colours/size. hopefully i'll make it to
houston04 but as of now with moms chaos...who knows. thats the 'stuff' i
meant i needed to sort out here. as long as she needs help i'm on the job. :
/
when did u see my reverse applique? oh, yea, i spouted all about it way back
when here, eh. i forgot.
hugz from the sunny (finally) south pacific,
jeanne
finally got dh to post off latest block to karen yesterday, hes sooooooo
slack that man

"Elena" wrote...

Old October 23rd 03, 10:59 PM
Butterfly

Make it as BIG as it tells you it wants to be. Butterflies DO have a
mind of their own ya know.
And I *do* understand how HARD it is to send sometimes. Sometimes the
ONLY way I can send a post is by thinking of the person it is 'going
to'...I do 'good' on a one-to-one basis--its a 'crowd' that gets me.
Huggles back
Butterfly (off to another Dr appt)

"Butterfly" wrote ...|

Old October 24th 03, 12:13 AM
Kate Dicey

Pat in Virginia wrote:

Oh please, no testing here!! I have a test at school tonight and
that is quite enough thankyouverymuch!!
Yes, I studied, and now am taking a 20 minute break. Wish me luck
every one!
PAT in VA/USA

Mary wrote:

Just testing

Good luck to BOTH of you in yout tests!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old October 25th 03, 02:05 AM
Pati Cook

Jeanne,
I always look forward to your posts. they are fun and informative and all.
You don't owe me a block, but I would certainly not turn one down. G (Which
reminds me, I should have another big envelope to send off to you soon. Any
colors you particularly need scraps of? or somewhat larger pieces?? )

Pati, in Phx

"Butterfly" wrote ...|

compatibility test nimu Glass 2 December 28th 04 03:06 PM
knot test of the EDK O J Knots 5 April 27th 04 11:39 PM
question for all you experienced mothers Dr. Quilter Quilting 47 August 31st 03 01:56 AM
OT Story - Driving Test Follies Kandice Seeber Beads 9 July 23rd 03 02:27 AM