new blue jeans bracelet

Old October 1st 03, 01:36 PM
Beadbimbo

Default new blue jeans bracelet

A customer wanted some blue encased florals with black, and a touch of
green. She said she liked these beads to wear with blue jeans. I'm really
pleased with how this bracelet came out. I started making some more blue
encased florals so I could make another one!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/blflbrace.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old October 1st 03, 05:27 PM
Carol in SLC

A customer wanted some blue encased florals with black, and a touch of green.
She said she liked these beads to wear with blue jeans.

Beautiful, Jerri!!!

Carol in SLC
Old October 1st 03, 05:51 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Ooh...me like.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old October 1st 03, 07:42 PM
Diana Curtis

That is wonderful! I was IM with Jalynne and she gasped and sent me the link
to your bracelet... then I gasped... breathtaking describes it well I
think.. everything in it just works right..
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old October 2nd 03, 04:31 AM
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwww thanks! You all make my day!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old October 2nd 03, 05:52 AM
starlia

Those turned out beautiful.

Old October 3rd 03, 02:29 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oooh, that's lovely! Very pretty with jeans. And summery, too!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 5th 03, 01:14 AM
Beadseeker

Jerri,
This bracelet is gorgeous!!!
Patti

new bracelet Beadbimbo Beads 10 September 29th 03 03:37 PM
AD: Aqua Ice Bracelet & More Gemstone Jewelry Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 August 31st 03 03:46 AM
Finishing a Multi-Strand Bracelet angela Beads 1 August 4th 03 03:25 AM
A new bracelet pic and clasp tutorial for those with basic silverworking skills that include soldering Marisa Cappetta Beads 8 July 25th 03 06:16 PM