Surface Extension Table

Old March 22nd 05, 07:14 PM
Hanne Gottliebsen

Default Surface Extension Table

Jan,

Looks good!

I've found that I don't always get on well with mine (came with my
Pfaff). I seem to move my quilt a lot (hm - maybe I need to stop and
reposition more often - NAAAH!), and I get it stuck on the edge of the
extension table - more so than on the sloping corners of the sm.

Oh, well. It came with the machine :-)

Hanne in London

Jan wrote:
I know we all discussed ways to make these or alter what you already had a
few weeks back. Hubby decided to make me one out of existing lumber. If
anyone wants to see a picture, I uploaded one to my yahoo album...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/janlov...&.dnm=e1bf.jpg

Jan

Old March 22nd 05, 08:02 PM
Taria

That's it. Wish I'd have thought of that : ) I had to make my
own though. Somebody is going to borrow (or steal) that Art
of yours.
Taria

Old March 22nd 05, 09:44 PM
Hanne Gottliebsen

Ah, I did mean reposition the quilt, my table really does not move.

Hanne in London

Jan wrote:
Lol... that's actually why I opted for him to make a new one... the
plexi glass one I had before was lighter weight and smaller surface.
This on is MDF with poplar for the legs, screw casters to adjust hieght
and polyurathaned with 4 coats... it's going to last and not shift!!
:-)))

Jan

Hanne Gottliebsen wrote in
:

Jan wrote:

I know we all discussed ways to make these or alter what you already
had a few weeks back. Hubby decided to make me one out of existing
lumber. If anyone wants to see a picture, I uploaded one to my yahoo
album...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/janlov...528c&.dnm=e1bf.

jpg

Jan

Old March 23rd 05, 12:46 PM
Carolyn McCarty

Cool! What a handy guy!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

k.net...

Old March 23rd 05, 02:30 PM
Barbara Raper

Hey Jan, I like your quilts!
Barbara in FL
"Carolyn McCarty" Green

"Jan"

extension table Sharon Gates Quilting 6 November 10th 04 01:50 PM
Sewing table heigth She in PA Quilting 7 November 10th 04 01:35 PM
Table Linens Suzanne Needlework 15 September 12th 04 10:37 PM
extension table or cabinet bugnut Quilting 6 January 29th 04 01:20 AM
Acrylic Extension Table that's a box?? Elena Quilting 3 July 12th 03 05:01 AM