AD: Scrapbooking Products and Partylite

Old August 24th 03, 06:30 AM
Babydi

Default AD: Scrapbooking Products and Partylite

First I'm going to start with Partylite because I really need to put
an order in. So long as we can get to $100 in sales I can give 10%
off. If we can reach $220, I can give 20% off. Feel free to pass
this on to anyone you know. Also, if you or someone you know would
like to host a book party and earn free product, let me know, I will
also throw in a few extra goodies if you place an order. I have a few
items that have only been used a few times mainly for display that I
will sell at a big discount, just let me know if you are interested.
Also, I have candles in stock, mainly tealights and votives. So long
as I have them in stock, you don't have to buy by the box, if you just
want a couple of like 3 different kinds, that is fine. Ask for a full
list. The link isn't valid yet, but should be by the end of the
night. It will be a link to the catalogs I have, if you want one, let
me know, I do have a limited supply. www.ttechcon.net/partylite

Scrapbooking Product

I don't have all the pics available on the site yet, so let me know if
you want pictures. The price listed is like so, ($), is the retail
price and the price listed right after, is your price. Any order over
$75 is free shipping. And for every $5 and $10 increment you spend
you get a punch, and once that punch card is full ($150), you get $10
in free product. If your purchase is not over $75, shipping will just
depend on where you are located and what was ordered (how ever much it
takes for me to send it to you). Any questions, please feel free to
ask. Let me know if you want pictures and descriptions of things as
well. Email me at

Paper
25/pk 12x12 pastel ($6)$4.50
25/pk 12x12 jewel ($6)$4.50
25/pk 12x12 rainbow ($6)$4.50
25/pk 12x12 naturals ($6)$4.50
70/pk 8.5x11 starter pk, 2 each of 35 colors ($10)$7.50
70/pk 12x12 starter pk, 2 each of 35 colors ($13)$9.75

Jolee's Destination Stickers ($4) $3
Australia, Canada, China, Hollywood, Italy, Las Vegas, Mexico, New
York, San Francisco, Washington DC, London

Jolee's Ornate Stickers ($4) $3
At the office, Baby Boy Accessories, Baby Boy Outfit, Baby Girl
Accessories, Baby Girl Outfit, Ballerina, Beach Bikini, Breakfast,
Bride, Country Breeze, Denim Jacket, Expectant Mom Outfit, Graduation,
Goodie Bags, Groom, Autumn Crafts, Autumn Leaves, Autumn Ornate,
Camping, Christmas Candles, Christmas Gifts, Christmas Lights,
Christmas Tree, Fall Season, Fall Trees, Gingerbread House, Hanukkan,
Happy Haunting, Holly Wreath, Pin Wreath with Gifts, Reindeer, Santa
Suit, Skiing, Snow Stuff, Snowflakes, Jack O' Lantern, Spiders Web,
Spooky Costumes, Trick or Treat, Shore Thoughts, Soccer, Tea Off Time,
Time, Tourist, Wedding Cake, Welcome to my Garden, Wild West

Jolee's Corners ($3) $2.25
Baseballs, Beige Flower Cluster, Blue Daisies, Blue Flower Cluster,
Cookies, Fall Leaves, Footballs, Glistening Snowflakes, Glitter Green
Flowers, Holly, Iridescent Hearts, Iridescent Stars, Embossed gold,
Embossed silver, Ladybugs, Lavender Mini Flowers, Pearl Daisies, Pink
Daisies, Purple Jeweled, Red Peonies, Red Rosebuds, Sandwich,
Seashells, Soccer balls, Sunflower, Vellum Daisies, White Rosebuds,
Yellow Daisies

Jolee's Simple Stickers ($3) $2.25
Air Mail, Birthday Cake, Blue Jeweled, Champagne, Christmas
Decorations, Daisy Bouquets, Doves, Dragonflies, Fabric Flowers, Fall
Leaves, Felt Leaves, Felt Hearts, Fish Bowls, Flower From the Market,
Fluttering Friends, Fly Fishing, Gardening, Gift Boxes, Ginger
Cookies, Green Thumb, Halloween Essentials, Halloween Pumpkins, Hand
Towels, Jeweled Pears, Bats, Golden Yellow Flower, Message in a
Bottle, Pastel Hearts, Pastel Starfish, Poinsettias, Red Roses,
Rosebud Hearts, Seasons Greetings, Snowman, Springtime Buttercups,
Stars & Stripes, Tea Time, Tea Cups & Teapots, Vanilla Flowers, Violet
Jeweled, White Daisies, White Floral Hearts, Writing Instruments,
Yellow Daisies

Xyron
150 ($10) $7.50
150 repositionable refill ($5) $3.75
150 permanent refill ($5) $3.75
510 ($50) $37.50
510 permanent refill ($18) $13.50
510 repositionable refill ($20) $15
510 laminate refill ($17) $12.75
510 laminate/magnet refill ($25) $18.75
510 laminate/repostionable refill ($20) $15
900 ($100) $75
900 permanent refill ($30) $22.50
900 repostionable ($30) $22.50
900 laminate refill ($30) $22.50

Paper Cutters
Circle Cutter ($20) $15
Circle Cutter Guide ($5) $3.75
Circle Cutter Replacement Blades ($5) $3.75
Oval Paper Cutter ($25) $18.75
Oval guide ($5) $3.75
Paper Trimmer Portable 12 in ($22) $16.50
Personal Paper Trimmer ($14.95) $11.25
Rotary Paper Trimmer ($72.36) $54.27
Rotary mat refill ($5) $3.75

Scissors
Circle Scissor w/ cutting mat ($20) $15
Creative Gear Scissor & Punch Holder ($18.59) $14
Cutworks all purpose 8 in ($4.30) $3.25
Durasharp no 8 offset-handle ($8) $6
Fiskars 5 in micro-tip ($13.20) $10
Pinking Shears 9 in ($30) $22.50
Softtouch Fiskars 8 in ($20.70) $15.53
Softtouch craft snips ($20.70) $15.53

Hugware ($20) $15
Fontmania
This N That
Feathered Nest
Remember When
Feed the Birds
Honeyville
The Font Factory
For Fonts Sake
Fontalicious

Accessories
Bugs 3 in 1 corner punch ($10.50) $8
Circle Ruler ($11.99) $9
Craft Keeper 12x12 ($2.49) $1.87
Craft keeper clear 12x12 ($2.49) $1.87
Craft keeper 8 1/2x11 ($1.99) $1.50
Crop Case ($9.99) $7.50
Elegance Border punch ($13.99) $10.50
Fiskars Paper crimper ($19.95) $15
Foto Friend ($5) $3.75
Gripster Knife ($6.15) $4.61
Gripster replacement blades ($3.10) $2.33
Memorabillia pockets ($5) $3.75
Pen Poncho ($10) $7.50
Red Eye Pen ($4) $3
Scrap n satchel ($30) $22.50
Scrapfolio poly case ($15) $11.25
Zig 2 way fine tip ($3) $2.25

Mini Fresh Cuts ($.50) $.40
Antique rose, Beach tags, Birds & bees, Botanicals, Candy canes,
Christmas tags, Days gone by, Dear Ol' Dad, Flip flops, Grandma's
buttons, Heart things, Jolly jacks, Ladies wear, Language of flowers,
May flowers, Old keys, Rustic flowers, School days, seashells,
Thanksgiving, Tiny warm mittens, Trees for Christmas

Albums
Pioneer e-z load ($13.45) $10.09
Pioneer e-z load ($18.95) $14.22
Old Photos Scrapbook $9) $6.75
Textured Expression Plus $10) $7.50

Books
Eyelets for scrapbooks ($13) $9.75
Making Lumpy scrapbook pages ($10) $7.50
Making Marvelous scrapbook pages ($20) $15
Making memories w/ fabric, photos.....$28) $21
School days ($20) $15
Vellum Envelopes & pockets ($9) $6.75
Paper flair embossed motifs ($5) $3.75
Stack em cut-outs ($8) $6

Coluzzle
Nested circle template ($7.50) $5.63
Banner template ($16) $12
Block Alphabet lowercase template ($20) $15
Block alphabet uppercase template ($20) $15
Foam Cutting mat 81/2x11 ($2) $1.50
Nested Oval template ($7.50) $5.63
Nested scallop frame template ($16) $12
Primitive heart template ($7.50) $5.63
Replacement blades ($4) $3
Shadow shape daisy ($3) $2.25
Shadow lg basic heart ($3) $2.25
Shadow Leaf ($3) $2.25
Shadow mittem ($3) $2.25
Shadow scalloped rectangle ($3) $2.25
Shadow sm basic heart ($3) $2.25
Swivel knif ($8) $6
Swivel replacement blades ($3.10) $2.33
Gift tag template ($12) $9
Primitive star template ($7.50) $5.63

Eyelet Kits
sm kit - sm tin, 3 pc tool set, hammer, 16 tiny jars, 13 eyelet colors
(325 total), 25 rings ($45)$33.75
med kit - med tin, 3 pc tool set, hammer, 16 tiny jars, 6 sm jars, 15
eyelet colors (375 total), 25 rings ($50)$37.50
lg kit - lg tin, 3 pc tool set, hammer, 23 tiny jars, 9 sm jars, 16
eyelet colors (25 each), 50 shaped eyelets, 50 rings, 25 rivets
($55)$41.25
x-lg kit - x-lg tin, 3 pc tool set, hammer, 10 tiny jars, 7 sm jars, 7
med jars, 5 x-lg jars, 16 eyelet colors (500 total), 50 metallic
eyelets, 50 shaped eyelets, 25 rings, 25 rivets ($65)$48.75
just eyelets kit - $90 retail value - lg tin with 40 tiny jars filled
with: 150 3/16" rounds (10 colors), 300 1/8" rounds (12 colors), 125
rounds (5 met. colors), 25 silver rounds, 25 brass rounds, 25 copper
rounds, 50 diamonds (7 colors), 50 triangles (7 colors), 50 squares (7
colors), 50 stars (7 colors), 50 hearts (4 primary colors), 50 hearts
(4 met. colors), 50 flowers (5 pastel colors), 50 flowers (5 primary
colors), 50 flowers (5 met. colors), 100 rivets (14 colors), 50 silver
rings ($60)$45

I also can get many others so please ask!

Diana
www.ttechcon.net/MemoriesForever
For the beginners to the advanced
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/memories_forever