Lost half knitted summer shirt found

Old July 17th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Lost half knitted summer shirt found

Unbelieveable i found a lost HALF knitted summer shirt , i started
2 years ago during the Second Lebanon war. i Made it when we sat in
the shelter listening to the missiles falling,,, thus no wonder i sort
of Lost it ,,
Now i found it, and thought why no finnish it ,,,,, but i seem to
have lost the idea of how i made the pattern ,,, good i will have to
look it up , now where is the booklet in which i noted that lace????
it is not written in my usual work books as i kept this in the
shelter,,,,, but there is no sign of it ,,,, On the other hand this
isn`t such a bad thing ,,, i have reached a place that can use another
lace ,,, so i sat looking at it yesterday while listening to the hard
news.
mirjam
Old July 17th 08, 11:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
karlisa

On Jul 17, 12:35*am, wrote:
* * Unbelieveable i found a lost HALF knitted summer shirt , i started
2 years ago during the Second Lebanon war. i Made it when we sat in
the shelter listening to the missiles falling,,, thus no wonder i sort
of Lost it ,,
* * Now i found it, and thought why no finnish it ,,,,, but i seem to
have lost the idea of how i made the pattern ,,, good i will have to
look it up , now where is the booklet in which i noted that lace????
it is not written in my usual work books as i kept this in the
shelter,,,,, but there is no sign of it ,,,, On the other hand this
isn`t such a bad thing ,,, i have reached a place that can use another
lace ,,, so i sat looking at it yesterday while listening to the hard
news.
mirjam

Wow! What a find! I have so many lost projects, it's not funny. Are
you planning on finishing it or maybe just ripping out and designating
the yarn for a new project?

lisa
Old July 17th 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jul 17, 1:04*pm, karlisa wrote:
On Jul 17, 12:35*am, wrote:

[...]

Thank you Lisa , since i have finnished the Upper side [yoke + very
short sleeves ] , of course i will finnish it !!!! and by adding a
part that will be as much as a wide belt , it will be finnished ,,,,
Upper shirt like cottons are very useful in summer when busses trains
etc ,, FREEZE us ,,, mirjam
Old July 18th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Wow! *What a find! *I have so many lost projects, it's not funny. *Are

Hee Found the pattern of the lace ,,,,, this willl help ,,
mirjam
Old July 19th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jul 19, 5:17*am, Spike Driver wrote:
wrote:

Wow! *What a find! *I have so many lost projects, it's not funny. *Are

Hee Found the pattern of the lace ,,,,, this willl help ,,
mirjam

Mirjam,

I know Miss Creativity would have figured it out. *

Dennis you make me Blush ,,,, thank you
mirjam
Old July 20th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Almost `closed ` the front yoke , than i will sew the under arm seams
pick up stitches all around and knit downards i feel this is the
QUICKEST work i have made in Years ,, hahahahhah
mirjam

Need Help -- lost and found diamond -- defective ring? [email protected] Jewelry 17 July 18th 07 09:48 AM
My knitted lacy shirt SpikeDriver Yarn 2 July 25th 06 06:12 AM
Designing a summer t-shirt/sweater (brag) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 2 April 6th 05 04:45 PM
Lost legs found! Not OT shhdesigns Quilting 20 April 24th 04 07:43 PM
Looking for pattern online for Girl's knitted tank shirt Johnny and Jennifer ONeal-Watts Yarn 2 August 10th 03 03:11 AM