AD: ETSY SHOP OPEN!

Old November 8th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels[_2_]

Default AD: ETSY SHOP OPEN!

Hi guys,
I did it! I finally got some things listed. Check it out and let me know
what you think. There are a lot of new things that I've never listed
anywhere befo supplies, kits, and finished jewelry. [And a few listed
elsewhere...]

http://VibrantJewels.etsy.com

It was easier than I expected. If I've left anything undone, please let me
know! Of course I've already bought some stuff there myself... who can
resist?

Thanks,

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)