Good thoughts for a lurker

Old September 9th 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default Good thoughts for a lurker

A lady of my online aquaintance who lurks here (yes I have tried to
get her to speak up!) has a situation.
She left her service dog with her mom while she was in the hospital,
and the dog escaped to go find her.
This furry fella is much beloved and needed by her.
Sightings of him have reported that he is moving on three legs so he
has likely injured his back foot or leg.

Can we get some good vibes going to guide Hunter home?

NightMist
--

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the
majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with
Old September 9th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

where?
wanna get them sent to the right area, eh.
goodness, that poor pooch was just going to his mistress and somehow get an
injury.
i do hope he finds his way home soon, for both their sakes.
{{{{{{{{Hunter and his mama}}}}}}}}}}
jeanne
just happy i can still think, well sorta

"NightMist" wrote...

Old September 9th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

You bet we can, and thank you so much for letting us know!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 9th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

How sad! My good vibes are going out as we speak. I hope that Hunter is
returned soon so he can get help for his leg.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old September 9th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"NightMist" wrote in message

A lady of my online aquaintance who lurks here (yes I have tried to
get her to speak up!) has a situation.
She left her service dog with her mom while she was in the hospital,
and the dog escaped to go find her.
This furry fella is much beloved and needed by her.
Sightings of him have reported that he is moving on three legs so he
has likely injured his back foot or leg.

Can we get some good vibes going to guide Hunter home?

Oh, absolutely!! And more good vibes that she (your friend) gets better
quickly, and that Hunter's injury (?) is very minor!!!

And an extra vibe that she decides to give everyone a holler in here! :-)

NightMist

Old September 9th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Omigosh Nightmist........ I certainly hope the dog is okay and she gets
him back. I would think this story would be worthy enough to put on the
local, nightly news? Maybe she could enlist the help of a couple pet
rescue organizations? I feel bad for both of them, and hopy there is a
happy ending. Please keep us posted.

Patti in Seattle

Old September 9th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 00:46:39 -0500, NightMist wrote
(in article ):

A lady of my online aquaintance who lurks here (yes I have tried to
get her to speak up!) has a situation.
She left her service dog with her mom while she was in the hospital,
and the dog escaped to go find her.
This furry fella is much beloved and needed by her.
Sightings of him have reported that he is moving on three legs so he
has likely injured his back foot or leg.

Can we get some good vibes going to guide Hunter home?

NightMist

Sending prayers that he finds his way home soon!

maureen