AD - All Auctions Ending Tonight! - Tink

Old April 20th 04, 08:09 PM
Tinkster

Default AD - All Auctions Ending Tonight! - Tink

I have four auctions ending this evening. There are some really good
deals to be had at this point, too! Snipers encouraged and welcomed.
LOL!

Issue #3 of my newsletter went out a little while ago. This month's
special is a GOOD ONE! So good, in fact, it's only on until Friday
noon. You can sign up for my mailing list on my website...

New beads going up today sometime. New Fireworks and Cocoon beads,
which are both natural progressions from my recent work.

Thanks for peeking!

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/4y35
BEAD SALE he http://snipurl.com/5pfg
http://blackswampglassworks.com
Old April 20th 04, 08:19 PM
Dr. Sooz

Issue #3 of my newsletter went out a little while ago.

the newsletter....the Bereft installation piece in memory of Daniel
Crichton --? I read the long list of items in the jars, so I could guess,
but......Was he her husband? Is she a widow?

I found it sort of annoying that she could list all the parts of the
installation but not tell a thing about it. Yeah, art should mean what it
means to you, be ambiguous so you can contribute your own meaning, be
enigmatic, blah blah blah. But I'm not there, I can't see the installation. I
can't experience it.

Wait, never mind, I don't care. If she's going to be deliberately obtuse, I'll
be deliberately cranky. Hah!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 20th 04, 11:27 PM
Dr. Sooz

Did you read "Bereft", Sooz. She says he was a close friend and
mentor.

I see. No, I didn't, I find many people's poetry un-fun to read. Thanks,
Margie.

I can see how you might think that, you didn't read her.

I read the entire list of materials, though, which is longer than the Bible.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 20th 04, 11:44 PM
Dr. Sooz

No problem. The poem was on the same page as the jar list. The
"Bereft" was the link under the pictures of the jars.

Yeah. I did see it, but chose not to read it. It's my own fault I didn't know
who that guy was to her! Oh, well, I'm lazy, I guess. Thank you, though,
Margie.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 21st 04, 02:20 PM
Helen Page

Tinkster wrote:

Issue #3 of my newsletter went out a little while ago. This month's
special is a GOOD ONE! So good, in fact, it's only on until Friday
noon. You can sign up for my mailing list on my website...

Bah! I'm having email probs, could you email a copy to
celosiaplumosaatyahoodotcodotuk pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

Don't want to change my subscription address as I'm hoping the prob will be
sorted quickly, and if it's not sorted quickly I'll have more on my mind
than a beading newsletter!