OFF TOPIC Silly

Old July 15th 10, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default OFF TOPIC Silly

http://nerdapproved.com/misc-gadgets...as-sun-keeps-s
hining/

Saw this in a catalog...too funny

Old July 15th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-07-15, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
http://nerdapproved.com/misc-gadgets...as-sun-keeps-s
hining/

Saw this in a catalog...too funny

That is funny.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
Old July 15th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/15/10 11:07 AM, in article ,
" wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:22:12 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

http://nerdapproved.com/misc-gadgets...as-sun-keeps-s
hining/

Saw this in a catalog...too funny

So funny I feel I should have one on my balcony lololol

It is so you

RDH

Old July 15th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 7/15/10 11:07 AM, in article
,

wrote:

http://nerdapproved.com/misc-gadgets...as-sun-keeps-s
hining/

Saw this in a catalog...too funny

So funny I feel I should have one on my balcony lololol

It is so you

RDH

Perfect answer. You took the words right out of my head. lol

Since my homeowners assn. says I'm not allowed to have a pink, plastic
flamingo on my front lawn do you think I might be able to sneak this past
them???

Lucille

Old July 15th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher

wrote:
http://nerdapproved.com/misc-gadgets...keeps-shining/
Saw this in a catalog...too funny

Would Betty Windsor be amused - probably, just as long as she got her
cut of the royalties? However, take care or you might just get a 3am
visit from the Yeoman Warders followed by some "extraordinary rendition"
to the Tower g
Bruce

Old July 15th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 7/15/10 9:22 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

http://nerdapproved.com/misc-gadgets...as-sun-keeps-s
hining/

Saw this in a catalog...too funny

How do you find these things???? Of course we're still on getting a head
tingle for the crazy SIL - so she can wear it to improve reception when
talking with her Extra-Terrestrial buddies....and scratch her head at the
same time.

Old July 16th 10, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 2010-07-15, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
http://nerdapproved.com/misc-gadgets...as-sun-keeps-s
hining/

Saw this in a catalog...too funny

That is funny.
-Margaret in MA

I sent it to DH as a funny.....any bets that it night be in my stocking
next Xmas????

Old July 16th 10, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/15/10 4:43 PM, in article , "Ellice
K." wrote:

On 7/15/10 9:22 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

http://nerdapproved.com/misc-gadgets...as-sun-keeps-s
hining/

Saw this in a catalog...too funny

How do you find these things???? Of course we're still on getting a head
tingle for the crazy SIL - so she can wear it to improve reception when
talking with her Extra-Terrestrial buddies....and scratch her head at the
same time.

It was in some catalog at my Mom's house and I just googled it! How could I
not share such an amazing thing with my friends

BTW - 'cause I love my garden 'tat, I added another ladybug windchime to the
collection yesterday. It was marked down to $1.49 from $14.99. And if I had
know the mark down was that steep, I'd have grabbed the pink flowers too!

Cheryl

Old July 16th 10, 02:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/15/10 8:04 PM, in article ,