Apology to MYKA...

Old October 27th 03, 02:46 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Apology to MYKA...

Myka,
I owe you a super-apology... in all the fuss in getting loads of packages out to friends, family and customers, I completely overlooked resending the envelope to YOU for the Thread Project!
Hanging head in shame.....
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.
Old October 27th 03, 07:51 PM
Myka KS

No apology necessary Noreen. I understand how hectic trips to the post
office can be. Don't worry about it. There's plenty of time. I probably
won't send the threads in until after Christmas anyway, to give other people
time to send theirs. I'm just glad to know my mailbox didn't gobble it up
in a fit of hunger! :-)

BTW--Nora's yarn made it here in a regular envelope with a 37cent stamp.
Her thread wasn't very thick or long, and I don't know what yours is, but it
may be possible to just stick it in regular first-class mail? Or is that
how the envelope got chewed up the first time?

Blessings,
Myka

--
Spam trap hint: contact me at the acronym
JustUnderNineOlives = juno

Old October 28th 03, 03:59 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Myka KS" wrote in message
No apology necessary Noreen. I understand how hectic trips to the post
office can be. Don't worry about it. There's plenty of time. I

probably
won't send the threads in until after Christmas anyway, to give other

people
time to send theirs. I'm just glad to know my mailbox didn't gobble it

up
in a fit of hunger! :-)

BTW--Nora's yarn made it here in a regular envelope with a 37cent stamp.
Her thread wasn't very thick or long, and I don't know what yours is, but

it
may be possible to just stick it in regular first-class mail? Or is that
how the envelope got chewed up the first time?

Blessings,
Myka

Myka,
The first time, it was in a regular #10 letter envelope with a 37 cent-er
on it..... that's the one that got spewed and chewed by the big po in
Nashville, which I got back...
It's sitting here in a new envelope.... I WILL get it out this week...
Hugs,
Noreen

---

PLEASE DISREGARD PREVIOUS! APOLOGY Arys Marketplace 0 July 13th 04 02:47 AM
OT An Apology Rick & LeeAnn Needlework 0 May 16th 04 12:59 AM
navajo plying for Myka Els van Dam Yarn 6 October 24th 03 10:45 PM
New Website and Apology Denise Rossi Beads 2 September 22nd 03 09:21 PM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM