SARA GRACE!!!! Hello!!!

Old October 26th 03, 04:09 PM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
Anna Maria...
my servers won't let it go out if the anti spam (in my case, *tease*) is
after the @....
Just My 2 cents..

Yes, there are servers which donīt permit that (donīt ask me why, I
donīt know, admistratorīs choice).
What to do? I donīt know. If they prefer to have the antispam before and
get a lot of sh** on the server, thatīs their choice. You have then the
right to put antispam before the @ and defend yourself, I suppose...
I use a despammed.com address for groups now, but I keep on receiving a
lot of spam on my old address, I used it for too a long time and itīs
clearly still on spammers list :-(
A good new: one of the biggest spammers has been closed, letīs hope he
will not "emigrate" on Chorean servers...

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old October 26th 03, 04:11 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Ophelia" wrote in message

'absitively posilutely great' ????????????????? LOLOL

I love it)

Think of little children who say ****ghetti instead of spagetti.... LOL!
Glad you liked it!
Noreen

---

Old October 26th 03, 04:18 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Anna MCM" wrote in message

Yes, there are servers which donīt permit that (donīt ask me why, I
donīt know, admistratorīs choice).
What to do? I donīt know. If they prefer to have the antispam before and
get a lot of sh** on the server, thatīs their choice. You have then the
right to put antispam before the @ and defend yourself, I suppose...
I use a despammed.com address for groups now, but I keep on receiving a
lot of spam on my old address, I used it for too a long time and itīs
clearly still on spammers list :-(
A good new: one of the biggest spammers has been closed, letīs hope he
will not "emigrate" on Chorean servers...

Hugs,

Anna Maria

I still get a lot of spam at an addy I really don't use anymore.... I just
go to the web and clean that one out once a month! If they want to fill
that one, fine, they're leaving my other accounts alone, grin!
The US is trying to pass some anti-spam laws, which are not going to
help.... I actually accidently reported MYSELF yesterday, as one of these
idiots sent me an email from my own account! And I DID look at the
headers, he really did it well.....
Noreen

---

Old October 27th 03, 05:00 PM