Stitch a Photo

Old December 5th 03, 06:54 AM
Morgana

On 05 Dec 2003 00:39:53 GMT, S (Karen C - California)
wrote:

C'mon Morgana, you have some extra days off for Christmas and New Year's coming
up. Lock yourself in the house, and then you can relax knowing that it's
half-done already.

That's true. I have 10.5 days off over the festive season and I also have a
week off coming right at the start of April. I'll have to see how it goes

-Morgana
--
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we really are, far more than our
abilities..." - J.K. Rowling, "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"

Obsidiana -
http://www.obsidiana.org.uk
Old December 6th 03, 03:39 PM
NYalto1

I use Pattern Maker Pro and most of mine have turned out to be stitched with
around 90 colors. I print the charts at at least 10 to the inch so they are
legible, and work one page worth at a time. I baste the fabric to show just
the amount of the pattern that is on the one page -- if the pattern is on four
pages, I baste in quarters, and also around the perimeter. i have done several
of these and they are a challenge, but lots of fun to do. I have also done
charts for other people and use this as a fund raiser for my EGA chapter.
Carolyn Boak