My new blog!

Old February 3rd 09, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default My new blog!

Wow, an actual post about beading!!

Very nice, Karleen! I'm sorry about not being able to finish your watch.
That looks so pretty.

I love the Pink River bracelet, and I'm dying to try that flat spiral, too!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
I decided to give blogging a try. I'm meeting a lot of new people and
getting a lot of encouragement. Take a peek and lmk what you think:
http://vibrantjewels.blogspot.com/
It's kind of helping me get back into beading - after all if I don't bead,
what's to blog about? LOL

--
Karleen Cole
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm

Old February 4th 09, 05:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels[_2_]

Thanks Jerri! All I need now is a pup to model for me. LOL

I'm trying to remember where I bought those darn beads.... otherwise I'm
gonna have to take the watch band a part and start over, NOT what I want to
do!

Old February 19th 09, 08:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

They grow to be rather big trees. But you're not the first
person who asks whether they are related to carnations.
I have to look into where that idea comes from.

Maren

On Feb 14, 6:53*pm, wrote:
Wish I could grow a clove tree. *I love cloves. *Aren't they related
to carnations?

Tina

On Feb 3, 8:31*pm, Maren at google wrote:

Finally looked at the blog just now, and I agree with Jerri,
it's nice to have a beading post, and you're one of the few
(and Jerri of course) who are "holding up the torch" - pun
only half intended.

Outside of my full-time job I was busy shipping clove tree
seeds (still some available), ordering a kiln (finally),
finally making some beads for the first time since October,
and being sick (spider bite. Still have a rash, but at least
I'm off antibiotics, and the rash isn't itchy anymore).

And got totally carried away with being on Lampwork Etc. g

Blog woko Beads 0 October 27th 06 06:11 PM
blog...???? Els van Dam Yarn 18 March 20th 05 08:29 PM
blog? biig Beads 14 January 12th 05 05:50 AM
What is a blog???? AKS1 Yarn 0 January 7th 05 10:26 AM