We never have ordinary problems in this house... OT (ish!)

Old March 18th 05, 03:19 AM
CNYstitcher

but in my case, I guess they were cut out...twice....slight medical
complications wiht both children

L wrote:
"CNYstitcher" wrote in message

Tom, as in my son?? LOL that is probably likely as anything else...lol

My personal theory is that childbirth pushes out brain cells along with the
child.

Explains why the more kids I had the more frazzeled I became.

Old March 18th 05, 04:17 AM
melinda

Sally Swindells wrote:
I went to empty the final load in the washing machine so it would be a
job completed, but it was exactly as I had loaded it.

Forgot to press Start so it hadn't- so now thats a job carried over
into tomorrow - Uggg!

Sally

The way my washing machine has been acting lately I might ask DH if
we can get a new one soon. I want one that actually rinses out the
washing stuff the first rinse and a bit more water efficient than
the old second hand one we have. Might have to do some research
first.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old March 18th 05, 09:45 AM
Sally Swindells

Good thing I read your post Melina (showing my old one) - I had
completely forgotten there was a load now done in my machine!!

Sally

Old March 18th 05, 12:40 PM
Pat in Virginia

Melinda, Melinda! You have to start thinking BIG!
How about a washing machine that transfers the
clothes to the dryer, hangs the special ones on
the rack, and then folds the lot, and puts it
away! Now that would be a keeper.
PAT

Old March 18th 05, 02:02 PM
Kate Dicey

Pat in Virginia wrote:
Melinda, Melinda! You have to start thinking BIG! How about a washing
machine that transfers the clothes to the dryer, hangs the special ones
on the rack, and then folds the lot, and puts it away! Now that would be
a keeper.
PAT

That would be a HOUSEkeeper!

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old March 18th 05, 04:20 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

I want one!!!!!!!!!
--
SNIGDIBBLY (feeling whiny from my allergies)
~e~
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
SNIGDIBBLY wrote:

Do they have dyson dryers in the US??? I have the dyson vacuum and love
it.

Dunno. I love my Dyson cleaner, and the washer has the most hugest drum!

Old March 19th 05, 03:25 AM
melinda

Sally Swindells wrote:
Good thing I read your post Melina (showing my old one) - I had
completely forgotten there was a load now done in my machine!!

Sally

Glad to be of service!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old March 19th 05, 03:28 AM
melinda

Pat in Virginia wrote:
Melinda, Melinda! You have to start thinking BIG!
How about a washing machine that transfers the
clothes to the dryer, hangs the special ones on
the rack, and then folds the lot, and puts it
away! Now that would be a keeper.
PAT

A washing machine that folds the dry washing and puts it away
would be heaven. A washing machine that reminds me when a load
is done would be good, sorting the stuff into what can go in the
dryer or on the outside line and what goes on the inside line I
can handle myself.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol