Children's Sleepwear

Old April 14th 04, 05:54 AM
BEI Design

"Peggy" wrote in message
It's funny Ann, when I look back I can't find one single post by you

in any
of the sewing discussions!

You didn't look very hard:

http://groups.google.com/groups?safe...UTF-8&as_ugrou
p=alt.sewing&as_uauthors=Ann%20Knight&lr=&hl=en

Old April 14th 04, 01:35 PM
Peggy

Your links don't work and obviously those posts aren't recent!

--
http://www.babygardengifts.com

Old April 14th 04, 03:30 PM
Melinda Meahan - remove TRASH to reply

Peggy wrote:

It's funny Ann, when I look back I can't find one single post by you in any
of the sewing discussions!

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa
Old April 14th 04, 03:43 PM
Ann Knight

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:30:19 UTC, Melinda Meahan - remove TRASH to
reply wrote:

Peggy wrote:

It's funny Ann, when I look back I can't find one single post by you in any
of the sewing discussions!

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Obviously I'm not a net.god unless I've posted to r.c.t.s. 1.3
million times. g

Old April 14th 04, 08:01 PM
BEI Design

Peggy wrote:
Your links don't work and obviously those posts aren't recent!

Since you are apparently Google-impaired, and don't know how to
cut-and-paste a URL, try this:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2C212608

Results 1 - 10 of about 80 for group:alt.sewing author:Ann
author:Knight. (0.09 seconds) starting in March 2003, latest post is
dated April 13, 2004.

And,
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R2D214608

Results 1 - 10 of about 34 for group:rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
author:Ann author:Knight. (0.50 seconds) going back to April 2003.

On the other hand, a search on "Peggy in
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing :

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C23326608

"Results 1 - 10 of about 16 for group:rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
. (0.14 seconds)" going all the way back
to March of 2004.

and in alt.sewing:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?B2F312608

"Results 1 - 10 of about 31 for group:alt.sewing author:Peggy
. (0.06 seconds) going back to February,
2004.

In other words, Ann has been around _longer_ and contributed a lot
_more_ than "Peggy".

HTH, HAND,

--
Beverly
---to reply, delete no spam and .invalid---

Old April 14th 04, 08:05 PM
BEI Design

Ann Knight wrote:

Obviously I'm not a net.god unless I've posted to r.c.t.s. 1.3
million times. g

I think 34 posts in r.c.t.s and 80 in a.s going back over a year
qualify, goddess! :-}

Old April 14th 04, 08:19 PM
Penny S

BEI Design wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Your links don't work and obviously those posts aren't recent!

Since you are apparently Google-impaired, and don't know how to
cut-and-paste a URL, try this:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2C212608

some newsreaders don't wrap long URL's properly, it's not always the
poster's fault.

ps

Old April 15th 04, 12:38 AM

Penny S wrote:

some newsreaders don't wrap long URL's properly, it's not always the
poster's fault.

Mine doesn't, but I sure know how to recognize one that didn't wrap
rigth and how to cut and paste it in pieces into my browser window.

Old April 15th 04, 03:53 AM
Peggy

I am certainly not "Google-impaired" and am perfectly aware of how to cut
and paste a URL. There are people in this group who are getting downright
ignorant!
Furthermore, I have no interest in seeking out Ann's posts. I've heard more
than enough from her already!

Old April 15th 04, 05:31 AM

Peggy wrote:
I am certainly not "Google-impaired" and am perfectly aware of how to cut
and paste a URL. There are people in this group who are getting downright
ignorant!
Furthermore, I have no interest in seeking out Ann's posts. I've heard more
than enough from her already!

Well, then don't listen, because there is nobody to tell her not to say
anything. (shrug)