fifth grade class asking for Postcards in Phoenix, AZ

Old March 18th 05, 01:35 AM
Christina in Ok

Default fifth grade class asking for Postcards in Phoenix, AZ

I received a letter from my Niece in Phoenix, AZ a few days ago.
Instead of passing this along by snail mail, I thought maybe the quilting
group would be willing to help out.
Since we are talking about children, and a school I have removed names and
replaced them with *Child & XXXX.
I will ONLY give out the addy to people I do know on the board Or if I
am told it is safe to release the addy from someone I know.. The address
will only be giving out once you email me. ( along with the a copy of the
letter in full)
CONTACT INFO AT BOTTOM OF LETTER PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS LETTER THE ADDY
IS UNDER SPAM CONTROL
( I know this is a pain, but we do need to thank of safety of the school
and the children first)
here is the class letter:

Dear, Mr and Mrs XXXXXXXX,

Hello! My name is *Child XXXXXXX
I am a fifth grader in Mrs. Neill's class at
Hidden Hills Elementary School In Phoenix,
Arizona. We are currently writing reports on the
fifty States. We are working towards an
enormous goal to collect at least fifty postcards
to help us with our studies, hopefully one from
each state. We will be very grateful if you can
take the time to help us. Would you please send
us a postcard from your state?
Then, if you can, Please send my letter on to
someone you now who lives in another state.
Our class wants to see how many postcards
we can receive all year long!
Please send the postcard to me at the address below.
thank you very mush for your gracious help.

Yours truly,

*Child XXXXXXXX

as of today here is the states we already have sending Postcards to the
class project.
Washington
Oklahoma ( ME )
Pennsylvania
Texas
Virginia
Alabama
Kansas
Florida
North Carolina
Michigan
New Jersey
New York
Indiana
Kentucky

Contact info:
You can contact me two ways.
1. http://gardenbreeze.us ( homepage)
2. email:

Thank you everyone.. and I will be sure to update the State list as new
states come in.

Old March 18th 05, 03:29 AM
Christina in Ok

updated:
Washington
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Texas
Virginia
Alabama
Kansas
Florida
North Carolina
Michigan
New Jersey
New York
Indiana
Kentucky
California
Oregon

Old March 18th 05, 05:16 AM
Christina in Ok

updated:
Washington
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Texas
Virginia
Alabama
Kansas
Florida
North Carolina
Michigan
New Jersey
New York
Indiana
Kentucky
California
Oregon

Maryland

Old March 18th 05, 06:45 AM
Sharon Harper

Surely Australia is the fifty first state? Happy to help if I can...

Queen of Down Under
quicker)

Old March 18th 05, 07:57 AM
Christina in Ok

Hi Sharon!!

last I heard it was Sharon ! LOL

Good to see ya again!
u...

Old March 18th 05, 07:57 AM
Christina in Ok

Washington
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Texas
Virginia
Alabama
Kansas
Florida
North Carolina
Michigan
New Jersey
New York
Indiana
Kentucky
California
Oregon
Maryland
North Dakota
[...]

Beginner's Class nightmare KI Graham Quilting 23 November 10th 04 01:56 AM
STORY - Middle School Engineering Class roxan Beads 1 June 10th 04 06:39 AM
I taught my first class! Kim E Quilting 3 May 23rd 04 11:21 PM
electrum Pierdas Jewelry 4 April 25th 04 09:04 PM
OT(?) : PMC Class report (long) KDK Beads 13 August 28th 03 08:36 PM