I need little faces in Hus.

Old August 26th 03, 08:01 PM
Valkyrie

Default I need little faces in Hus.

I am sewing little bears, a two piece pattern about 8-9 inches high, the
area for the face would be about 1 1/2 inches square. I am looking for bear
type faces to embroider on these little creatures. These little bears are
for the Women/Children shelter and for our police to carry in their cars for
little children. This is a volunteer project I have taken on and I'm really
looking forward to it. I was going to do the faces by hand but it turns out
all those who volunteered to make bears have disappeared so I'm it and I
don't think I can do 200 bear faces by hand. I think I should be able to get
them all done by the end of September if I really get down to it. Is there a
free or reasonably priced download for a little face(s) out there? I've been
looking on the web but I can't seem to find what I need.

Desperately seeking faces,
Val

Old August 27th 03, 05:35 PM
Dawn in Newberry

Val,

I found a number of faces, including a teddy bear face (just the
features, which is what I assume you are looking for) on the Cactus
Punch site (www.cactuspunch.com). I've never ordered from them, but
the bear face design was only $10--and it comes in .HUS format. I did
a search for bears and found it on page 9 of the results. You can
also do a search on faces and they have a *lot* of just faces (for
dolls and such).

I hope this helps!

Dawn
Newberry, Florida

AD: Watch Faces Marisa Exter Beads 2 April 15th 04 09:59 PM
AD: Vintage Nailheads and Art Doll Faces Mary Tafoya Beads 0 October 17th 03 06:34 AM
AD: Vintage Nailheads and Art Doll Faces Mary Tafoya Beads 0 October 17th 03 06:34 AM
watch faces bulk buy??? The Bead Lounge Beads 11 August 16th 03 06:48 AM
AD: Polymer Clay ART DOLL FACES Mary Tafoya Beads 4 July 25th 03 01:08 PM