knithink ...when cast on hand stops cast on stitches ,,,

Old November 13th 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default knithink ...when cast on hand stops cast on stitches ,,,

Ok Ng persons ..
Cast on hand stops cast on stitiches ,,, but we aren`t stoped from
knithinking ...
Thus i took time and looked through my sweaters and vests and planned
what i NEED to add to my gardesweater,,,, vest i need a new vest ,,,,,
Went by shop ,,,, the new wools are a DREAM , but i decided to FINNISH
as much wools threads balls that i have in house ,,, thus free forming
a vest might be a solution ...or a striped one belt over shoulder to
belt ,,,,,no moebious in sight ,,,,, yet ,,,,,
mirjam
Old November 13th 07, 06:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Ok Ng persons ..
Cast on hand stops cast on stitiches ,,, but we aren`t stoped from
knithinking ...
Thus i took time and looked through my sweaters and vests and planned
what i NEED to add to my gardesweater,,,, vest i need a new vest ,,,,,
Went by shop ,,,, the new wools are a DREAM , but i decided to FINNISH
as much wools threads balls that i have in house ,,, thus free forming
a vest might be a solution ...or a striped one belt over shoulder to
belt ,,,,,no moebious in sight ,,,,, yet ,,,,,
mirjam

Mirjam,

Please let us know what you decide on.

I am starting to get a little more active. Still working on a huge
afghan. started a pair of socks for a friend of my sons. And making my
yearly cotton dish cloths I start in the corner with 4 stitches.

I really missed reading your messages.

Hugs and God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Cast off HELP please Roseagh Yarn 10 September 26th 06 11:20 PM
Cast vs hand-made A & L Lane Jewelry 4 July 22nd 05 03:07 AM
How to cast on? Jenn Vanderslice Yarn 4 April 13th 05 11:11 PM
OT -- cast is off !!!!! Miriam \Mim\ Spencer Quilting 19 January 13th 04 11:33 PM
Cast on - thanks! KARoloff Yarn 0 September 7th 03 11:08 PM