AD: *Lampwork focal auctions ending tonight and Saturday & some good news* ~ SPIglass Studio :O)

Old January 28th 05, 10:11 PM
Paulette I.

Default AD: *Lampwork focal auctions ending tonight and Saturday & some good news* ~ SPIglass Studio :O)

Hi all my beadie friends! Can you tell I'm in a good mood today? Well, I am!
I think the main reason is that I got so much done yesterday and I finally
called that gallery whose owner has been bugging me to bring some of my
beads by. I've got an appointment with the gal who picks the beads for the
gallery tomorrow afternoon and I'm excited. Finally going to have my work in
a gallery!!! WOO HOO! Got tons to get done before tomorrow though, so wish
me luck.

And now back to my original reason for posting...my auctions. LOL! I have
quite a few beads ending tonight...some with bright cheery colors, some with
elegant jewel tones. Also, have several ending on Saturday night too. Hope
you will give them a peek!

~Red Raspberry Ribbons~
This bead is so yummy in person!! A rich red core covered with ribbons of
pink, black, and transparent hot pink with a raised ribbon of sparkly
goldstone on one end that I swirled and topped with raised pink and hot pink
dots.

~Rising Flames~
Such a lovely bead in shades of teal, taupe, and umber decorated with
designs in apricot.

~Royal Crown~
Oh my gosh I just love this bead!! A sparkly swirled crown on top of a
stone-like bead. The bead has shades of transparent amber, ivory, taupe, and
umber with a bit of fine silver.

~So In Love Tab~
This bead is so gorgeous in person! A core of transparent dark teal layered
with shades of violet, taupe, and umber with a bit of transparent dark teal
and fine silver. Finished off with raised goldstone dots for a little extra
sparkle.

These end on Saturday evening:

~From Within~
This is such a gorgeous bead with a sensuous shape! Shades of teal and
violet with some areas covered in transparent glass for a wonderful depth
with a bit of fine silver for sparkle.

~Spring Is Near~
This is an absolutely stunning long bead and the pictures just don't do it
justice. The green aventurine really sparkles. The top is capped in pale
neo-lavender and rest is swirls of pale celadon, teal, and neo-lavender with
green aventurine.

~Plumeria Heart~
Such a sweet dusty plum heart with just a hint of fine silver and raised
decoration in pink opal. The hole runs vertically.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

Available beads on website (new beads added Jan. 24th)
http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...ilable_now.htm

My web journal
http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...io/journal.htm

Old January 28th 05, 10:31 PM
Kandice Seeber

YEY!!!!!!!! Oh, honey, FINALLY some positive news! I am so happy for you!
I hope they take one or two of the fishies and a whole big bunch of the
beads. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Your auctions are gorgeous as usual, honey. Yum!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 29th 05, 04:40 AM
starlia

Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear good news for you too.

Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old January 29th 05, 06:12 AM
KDK

OMTP

Kathy K
"~Candace~" wrote in message
. com...
welcome home, Starlia.
~Candace~

Old January 29th 05, 06:16 AM
Lilyflower

Congratulations!! Good thoughts coming for the success of your gallery
appointment. Please let us know how it works out. Your beads are
fabulous.
Lilyflower

Old January 29th 05, 11:58 AM
Diana Curtis