OT Happy Birthday Kathy H

Old January 16th 05, 07:56 AM
Shirley Shone

Default OT Happy Birthday Kathy H

Sing along with me to wish our dear Kathy H. a Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to yo
Happy birthday Dear Kathy
Happy birthday to Yooooooouuuuuuuuu.

Love and hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone
Old January 16th 05, 08:21 AM
Dr. Sooz

KATHY H!! Happy birthday, dearie!

Old January 16th 05, 01:13 PM
Anna W.

And many mooooore!! ---oops, that was off key...

Happy Birthday, Kathy H.

Anna W. in Tx

Old January 16th 05, 05:50 PM
kathyh

Thanks!!!
Love you
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
KATHY H!! Happy birthday, dearie!

Old January 16th 05, 06:18 PM
Carla

Ditto from me!

Cheers,
Carla

Old January 16th 05, 06:42 PM
Su/Cutworks

KathyH wrote:

Aw!!! Thanks very much. You remembered

And from me too, I didn't see the original post!

Many happy returns!

-Su

Old January 16th 05, 09:57 PM
Kandice Seeber