Pennsylvania Nattional Quilt Extravaganza XIV

Old September 5th 07, 10:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mike

Default Pennsylvania Nattional Quilt Extravaganza XIV

Hi

Are you going to the Pennsylivania Quilt show ?

If you are firstly have a great trip & enjoy.

2nd please can I ask a favour, My wife Diaine ( Di ) Abram was lucky to pass
the jury stage

& was choosen to be a part of The UK Quilt Team, who will be exhibiting at
this show.

And also showing at the Pacific & Greater Chicago shows.

The favour I am asking is look out for her quilt ' For the love of Kamon '

Sorry I cannot tell you the show number as we do not get that sort of
feedback.

A photo of the quilt hanging in the show would be very welcome.

Mike Abram
28 Langport Drive
Vicars Cross
Chester
Cheshire
CH3 5LY
UK
01244342987

www.centronuclear.org.uk

www.centronuclear.org.uk./toniquilts2006.htm Diane's quilt web page /
photo's

www.buy.at/theinformationpoint Online shop

www.centronuclear.org.uk Centronuclear / Myotublar Myopathy medical web
site

www.buy.at/theinformationpoint Online shop

www.centronuclear.org.uk./toniquilts2006.htm Diane's quilt web page /
photo's

http://centronuclear.org.uk/toniquilts2006.htm
Show Calendar
World Quilt & Textile: On Tour XI
World Quilt Show -
New England
Premier of the 2007
World Quilt Competition Tour
August 16 - 19, 2007
Manchester, New Hampshire

Pennsylvania National
Quilt Extravaganza XIV
September 6 - 9, 2007
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Pacific International
Quilt Festival XVI
October 11 - 14, 2007
Santa Clara, California
Greater Chicago
Quilt Exposition
Grand Finale of the
2007 World Quilt Competition Tour
November 8-11, 2007
Schaumburg, IL

Old September 6th 07, 07:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mike

Hi Iris
Thank you very much for offering to take some photo's,

With luck DD no 1 will put them on to Di's quilt web page.

Packing to drive to Harrogate for the The Great Northern Quilt
Show.

Hope you have a great trip to the show.

Mike

remove SPAM