stuck on a theme--more eye candy

Old November 25th 03, 03:00 PM
Beadbimbo

Default stuck on a theme--more eye candy

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/sfhearts.jpg

A few days ago, I made a couple of these sunflower hearts, which I love, and
I had an order for one, but something happend and I couldn't stop! Lol. I
just really like them. Not that I didn't have a million other things I
wanted to be working on, but I was stuck in the groove, I guess!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old November 25th 03, 03:18 PM
Carol in SLC

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/sfhearts.jpg

VERY nice, Jerri!!

Carol in SLC
My latest creation (11/12): http://members.aol.com/CarolinSLC/rock.jpg
Old November 25th 03, 04:04 PM
Diana Curtis

Mmmmm ..summer memories under glass... lovely on this cold winter day.
Hey, if the glass tells you to keep making something, its good to listen!
(fabric talks to me all the time too)
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old November 25th 03, 04:44 PM
Beadbimbo

Yep, it seems like if I'm stuck in the mood to make one thing, and I try to
work on something else, it just doesn't go well. Lol. And it goes the
other way. If I get tired of doing something, and someone wants one, I feel
like it's going to kill me to make one!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old November 25th 03, 05:13 PM
BeckiBead

Bimbette -- GORGEOUS! Encased floral hearts -- I could not love them more!!!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old November 25th 03, 05:14 PM
BeckiBead

Now, I'm looking for the picture of Butterbean in his sunflower
outfit.....since, you know, you usually do themes. LOL
Old November 25th 03, 05:23 PM
Beadbimbo

Ooooooooooo! I'd forgotten that there was a guinea pig sunflower costume,
but I bought the bumble bee instead. Now I wish I had that one too! I
can't even remember who it was that sold them, but I may have to ask the
other lady I've bought from if she'd make them because I like her costumes
better. (And you don't want to know how many costumes I have for this
piggie! Lol.)

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old November 25th 03, 05:26 PM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Mj!

Ok, I was really posting because I enjoy the feedback and the nice comments,
but yes, they're for sale. Three of them are already sold, but the others
are $16 each. Just e-me if you want one.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Mj" wrote in message
Lovely, Jerri! Are they for sale??

Mj
--
=================================
Marjean Cline

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ladymor gause
=================================

Old November 25th 03, 05:32 PM
BeckiBead

Jerri - you tickle me. I love how creative you are.

Old November 25th 03, 06:12 PM
Shirley Shone

They are absolutely wonderful. Your skill is quite unique
Love
Shirley

In article , Beadbimbo
writes
http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/sfhearts.jpg

A few days ago, I made a couple of these sunflower hearts, which I love, and
I had an order for one, but something happend and I couldn't stop! Lol. I
just really like them. Not that I didn't have a million other things I
wanted to be working on, but I was stuck in the groove, I guess!

--
Shirley Shone

ot MY MESSAGES GET EATEN LIKE SEEZ CANDY! alia Beads 7 November 6th 03 04:02 AM
seez candy delivery ;) alia Beads 2 October 22nd 03 06:28 PM
Eye Candy - Swaro Purse Dr. Sooz Beads 2 August 23rd 03 07:38 AM
more eye candy Christina Peterson Beads 14 August 12th 03 12:51 AM
Ciggie smells in bead orders was-- more eye candy Dr. Sooz Beads 5 August 11th 03 04:31 AM