Geobear

Old November 29th 09, 12:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
joycem[_2_]

Default Geobear

Tia Mary, I don't know why emails are bouncing. I have 2 addresses now,
one the one I've been using for years, and the other a new one on
Cathy's account. That is now the default address: joycem at
Africanbush co za.

Our address may change in the new year, as they're going to(?) make
house deliveries, which means we must pay a lot for the box. When this
happened in a different town, the plans fell through, and we were glad
we hadn't notified everyone! Not that it matters much, as in this small
town we'd almost certainly get it anyway. The "almost" is the trouble
in a case like this.

Are the photos going to be sent with Geobear, or by email? I can ask
Cathy to print mine, if we have the correct paper, or I can send to you
by email, and perhaps put 1 or 2 ordinary print-outs in the package.
Photos will make the package heavier and heavier, though.

Annette, please see that he has a tracking number, to give a bit of
extra security. We have very sticky-fingered PO employees here. I'll
do the same when I send him on.

Joyce in RSA.

Old November 29th 09, 01:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

joycem wrote:

Tia Mary, I don't know why emails are bouncing...snip...
Our address may change in the new year, as they're going to(?) make
house deliveries, which means we must pay a lot for the box...snip...

Are the photos going to be sent with Geobear, or by email?...snip...
Annette, please see that he has a tracking number, to give a bit of
extra security. We have very sticky-fingered PO employees here. I'll
do the same when I send him on.

Joyce in RSA.

When I e-mail you, I reply to the e-mail you have sent me. The
e-mail I sent yesterday bounced again so I'm not sure what is happening!
I will include both addresses for you in the package. When Annette
is ready to mail GeoBear to you, she can always either e-mail or post
here and ask which address to use.
I have simply out my photos on regular paper and glued them inside
the journal -- weighs less than using regular photos. I certainly don't
expect everyone to add a bunch of photos and if you don't add any
photos, that's OK too. The most important thing is to write a bit in
GeoBear's journal and be sure to send a post card to the teacher, too!
That way, the class knows just where GB is and which part of the world
to study and look for on the map. Thanks & CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary