Business rant. (Slightly on topic too!)

Old November 29th 03, 07:12 PM
Angelicsong

Hi Lina,

I'm so very sorry to hear that the baby's got a problem. If you get in touch
with me at my email addy I'll send you out an Angel Hugs set for her. Angel
Hugs is the charity that I founded in Mississauga and a 'set' would be
a hat/bootie/blanket and toy.

Try not to worry to much and I'll keep you and your little one in my
prayers.

Loads of Angel Hugs,
Melody

Old November 29th 03, 07:55 PM
Aud

Oh, I am SO sorry, you must be worried !
I'll send my warm thoughts
and prayers for your little daughter!
Hugs,
AUD
--

"AlenasMom" skrev i melding
able.rogers.com...

Old November 29th 03, 08:02 PM
Brian D

Hi the

I'm also sending hugs, kisses and prayers too you both.

Donna from Ontario, Canada (St. Catherine's)
P.S. I didn't know you were in the Toronto area! I miss so much here!

able.rogers.com...

Old November 29th 03, 10:30 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:49:30 GMT, AlenasMom wrote:

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
I would offer to help with the socks, but I don't care to make them. Now

if it
was afghans, that's a different story. Glad you feel free to come here

and tell
us. I hope your little one wasn't the patient in the hospital.

Hugs,

Nora

Sadly she was.
She stopped breathing on last Wednesday and every time she fell asleep at
the hospital she would stop breathing again. Then to top it off, her heart
started acting up and she started having seizures. We have no answers yet,
but they sent us home because she will start her own breathing (thank
goodness!).
So we're just waiting until her EEG comes back from Sick Children's
Hospital in Toronto. Hopefully that will be soon.

Ohhhh. Lina! Prayers, vibes, thoughts, karma, whatever YOU need I send,
along with a (((HUG))).
(I will be praying!)
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old November 29th 03, 11:04 PM
AlenasMom

Thank you everyone!
I'm just outside Toronto in Newmarket.

"Brian D" wrote in message

Hi the

I'm also sending hugs, kisses and prayers too you both.

Donna from Ontario, Canada (St. Catherine's)
P.S. I didn't know you were in the Toronto area! I miss so much here!

able.rogers.com...

Old November 30th 03, 08:37 AM
Anna MCM

AlenasMom wrote:
=20
Sadly she was.
She stopped breathing on last Wednesday and every time she fell asleep =

at
the hospital she would stop breathing again. Then to top it off, her he=

art
started acting up and she started having seizures. We have no answers y=

et,
but they sent us home because she will start her own breathing (thank
goodness!).
So we're just waiting until her EEG comes back from Sick Children's
Hospital in Toronto. Hopefully that will be soon.
=20

I=B4ll add my prayers to others=B4 ones.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old November 30th 03, 12:31 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

How worrying Lina, I really hope it all gets sorted out quickly, meantime
you're all in my prayers, and BLOW the socks, Alena's what counts.
--
Love
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

able.rogers.com...

Old November 30th 03, 02:52 PM
Carol in TN

"AlenasMom" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
I would offer to help with the socks, but I don't care to make them. Now

if it
was afghans, that's a different story. Glad you feel free to come here

and tell
us. I hope your little one wasn't the patient in the hospital.

Hugs,

Nora

Sadly she was.
She stopped breathing on last Wednesday and every time she fell asleep at
the hospital she would stop breathing again. Then to top it off, her heart
started acting up and she started having seizures. We have no answers yet,
but they sent us home because she will start her own breathing (thank
goodness!).
So we're just waiting until her EEG comes back from Sick Children's
Hospital in Toronto. Hopefully that will be soon.

Prayers are being sent your way.

God Bless
Carol in TN

Old November 30th 03, 04:46 PM
Karen MN

"AlenasMom" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
I would offer to help with the socks, but I don't care to make them. Now

if it
was afghans, that's a different story. Glad you feel free to come here

and tell
us. I hope your little one wasn't the patient in the hospital.

Hugs,

Nora

Sadly she was.
She stopped breathing on last Wednesday and every time she fell asleep at
the hospital she would stop breathing again. Then to top it off, her heart
started acting up and she started having seizures. We have no answers yet,
but they sent us home because she will start her own breathing (thank
goodness!).
So we're just waiting until her EEG comes back from Sick Children's
Hospital in Toronto. Hopefully that will be soon.

I am so sorry to hear that! Sending prayers your way.

Karen in MN