Colour forecasting

Old August 29th 03, 07:13 PM
Sally Holmes

Default Colour forecasting

This question was asked on the DyersLIST and I know I've seen the answer
somewhere... Where can one find forecasts of next year's fashions in
colours?

Sally H

Old August 29th 03, 10:58 PM
Michael Daly

On 29-Aug-2003, "Sally Holmes" wrote:

Where can one find forecasts of next year's fashions in colours?

Easy!! Look in your closet. It's not one of those.

Mike
Old August 30th 03, 05:04 AM
Liz Scott

"Sally Holmes" wrote in message ...
This question was asked on the DyersLIST and I know I've seen the answer
somewhere... Where can one find forecasts of next year's fashions in
colours?

Sally H

This link has an article about the color forecast for 2003 by the
Color Marketing Group:
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art7707.asp

Liz in Long Island
Old August 30th 03, 02:41 PM
SewStorm

Liz in Long Island writes:

This link has an article about the color forecast for 2003 by the
Color Marketing Group:
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art7707.asp

The Color Marketing Group is the definitive organization who makes color
choices each season for the entire industry. Good pick on this article, Liz!
Karen Maslowski in Cincinnati

Old August 31st 03, 01:08 PM
Sally Holmes

Viviane wrote:
I know this may seem a little old fashioned, but why don't you make
clothes in colours you like!

I do. At least, I do when I can find fabrics in the colours that suit me.
The original question was asked by a quilter and dyer. I suppose he's trying
to produce fashionable colours in advance.

Sally H

Changing a vases colour. Jay Kaner Pottery 6 February 28th 04 03:15 PM
Need to change colour of the quilt top Ann Quilting 30 January 31st 04 12:32 AM
Colour Sets posted - which one do you like? Ann Quilting 33 January 16th 04 01:31 AM
DMC colour names Addie Needlework 0 August 6th 03 05:46 PM
Which thread colour? Hanne Gottliebsen Quilting 15 July 24th 03 08:33 AM