Pepsi V. Coke was Banned from the Garden!--very long

Old July 22nd 03, 06:03 PM
Pat Porter

Default Pepsi V. Coke was Banned from the Garden!--very long

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:56:29 +0100, "Pat Porter"
wrote:

Ah yes, but Aspartame doesn`t affect me at all, so "Up the ladder

Jack -
I`m
fire-proof!"

Pat P ;-) ;-) ;-) (just for you ;-P

OPOPP !

Sorry - you`ll have to translate ;-)

Pat P

I thought you would get it right away - oh **** off pat porter
lolololololol

Course I did, you daft old bat - I just wanted to make you say it! Gotcha!

Pat P

Old July 22nd 03, 10:41 PM
Elizabeth Bonello

"SunFire" wrote in message
99.17...
"Dawne Peterson" wrote in
:

Lucretia Borgia wrote
We can get the Fair Trade coffee here too. That's about it, drink
with a clear conscience.

And a nice big date square. Or a runny butter tart.
Dawne

As long as that coffee isn't lead-free, I'll join you in a cup!!!!!

Linda (who does know the difference between lead and caffeine before
somebody starts correcting my sentence)

Face it, I grew up when gasoline still had lead in it. Never has done as
well since they removed the lead.

That is so funny! I always refer to regular (as in not diet) Pepsi as
"leaded"!

LittleBit who also grew up when leaded gasoline was the only kind to get

Old July 23rd 03, 03:06 AM
SunFire

DebM wrote in
:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 02:30:24 GMT, SunFire
wrote:

You came from Flint?????? I'm moving back up to Burton next month
while living in Florida at this precise moment!!!!! Do you want me to
tell Deb at Stitches N Things over in Davison, hi for you???? ROFL

Now that's a trip. I grew up in Flint, graduated from Carman (NOT
Carman-Ainsworth), and moved to FL when I was 34 (back in the 80's).
Didn't have Stitches n Things then (or if we did I didn't know about
it, my stop was downtown just off 475). Went to the weekend up there
last October, that's where I took the class with Meg Shinnal
(Thompson). Don't think Deb will remember me, but by all means tell
her hi!

Did you live in the Flint area before moving to Jax?

Oh, and please, have a coney for me....;-)

--
Deb
Works in Progress:

How's this for living up there, I graduated from Atherton. LOL But, I've
been active Navy for the last 21 years, 11 of which were spent right here
in Jax. The other nine, all over the place.

Linda
Old July 24th 03, 05:27 PM
madeupagin

"animaux" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:45:16 -0600, "Dawne Peterson"

wrote:

"Tia Mary- wrote
8-P*********** PEPSI RULES!

Jolt. (All the sugar and twice the caffeine of your regular cola. Yum.)
Dawne

Don't sell it here. Mountain Dew has the most caffeine of all soda.

When I worked for the Senator, he with ADD and HBP, we knew we were in for a
*really* bad day when he would walk in holding a Jolt. We watched, in awe,
one memorable day, when he gulped SIX of them down. We almost never got him
off the ceiling. ::snort::

Sadly, he's gone now. Not as we expected, with a cell phone to each ear
roaring down the Interstate -- he just (literally) dropped dead at work one
day. Damn, do I ever miss him!

Tere

Old July 24th 03, 05:31 PM
madeupagin

"SunFire" wrote in message
99.17...
"Dawne Peterson" wrote in
:

Lucretia Borgia wrote
We can get the Fair Trade coffee here too. That's about it, drink
with a clear conscience.

And a nice big date square. Or a runny butter tart.
Dawne

As long as that coffee isn't lead-free, I'll join you in a cup!!!!!

Linda (who does know the difference between lead and caffeine before
somebody starts correcting my sentence)

Face it, I grew up when gasoline still had lead in it. Never has done as
well since they removed the lead.

I've watched Linda with her leaded coffee. That's a sight to behold!!!

And, I too, call anything with caffeine "leaded". Or real beer (as opposed
to the lite kind).

Tere

Old July 25th 03, 04:49 AM
JAKL

we knew we were in for a
*really* bad day when he would walk in holding a Jolt. We watched, in awe,
one memorable day, when he gulped SIX of them down. We almost never got him
off the ceiling. ::snort::

i can only imagine - and i thought Mountain Dew was bad!!!

Jenn L.
View My Webshots: http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
Current projects:
Chicago Skyline (The Needlecraftsman)