Summer is over for me ;-)

Old August 12th 05, 07:00 PM
Aud

Default Summer is over for me ;-)

I am back; guests here this week end,
then scchool monday morning.

We had warm and wonderful weather two weeks in july.
The rest was more chilly.
But I had my morning bath every day(water temp: 13*C-20*C),
and missed it this morning at home.

Not much knitting, but I had a lot of cotton yarn,
so there was some rapid wash cloth gifts,
and some new dish clothes for my own kitchen.
I enjoy to use the home made ones,
I enjoy the colores and the "natural" feeling!

I have also read a lot, I don't know when,
really, but the "heap of books I took to the library today,
shows that I HAVE had good days!

DD and SIL, DS and DIL have visited us, and thet is so good!
We see them too seldom, they live too far from here!
Now I look forward to start a "New Year".
For techers, a new year normally starts
when a new school year begins.

This automn three of my collegues/travel friends and myself
have signed in on an Italian course!
DID YOU HEAR THAT Anna Maria and Barbara????
Well... 12* 2,5 hours will not make us experts, but we'll get a taste!
Good to be back!

AUD ;-)

Old August 12th 05, 07:02 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Welcome back, Aud!
NOW I can send your squares!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old August 12th 05, 07:02 PM
Ophelia

"Aud" wrote in message
[...]

Welcome back Aud) it is lovely to see you posting again

O xx

Old August 12th 05, 07:15 PM
Anna MCM

Aud wrote:

This automn three of my collegues/travel friends and myself have signed
in on an Italian course!
DID YOU HEAR THAT Anna Maria and Barbara????
Well... 12* 2,5 hours will not make us experts, but we'll get a taste!
Good to be back!

Ciao Aud! ;-)

I have been in your lovely, beautiful, marvellous country and I can't
wait to return!

We have been in Bergen and in many places around Sognefjord (hope I
wrote it right). It was, well, like dreaming with open eyes!

For your Italian you can try to have fun with some Italian handcraft
magazines, like for example Le idee di Susanna or Mani di fata (Mani di
fata is more about needlecraft). It's good exercise and lots of fun!
I usually find them at Interpress in Stockholm, let me know if you can
find them in Alesund...

Hugs to you and your beautiful country,

Anna Maria

Old August 12th 05, 09:15 PM

Hi Aud,

Welcome home, it's good to see a post from you again. You were missed,
but I'm happy you had such a relaxing time.

Hugs,

Nora

Old August 12th 05, 09:31 PM
Tante Jan

Ciao! It's so good to have you back. I'm glad you had a good summer.
Arrivederci!

--
Jan in MN

Old August 12th 05, 10:17 PM
Anna MCM

Aud wrote:

[...]

PS: I sent this message first some hours ago, but it didn't show up on
my server. I apologize if someone gets it twice.

Old August 13th 05, 12:03 AM
emerald

I am back; guests here this week end, then scchool monday morning.

Hello Aud,

Welcome back! I can't believe the time has passed so quickly.
I'm curious..after so many years teaching do you feel happy or nervous (or
even "oh no, here we go again"!) about going back to school. When I have a
long holiday I don't sleep very well the night before I go back to work.

Eimear

Old August 13th 05, 02:41 AM
Shillelagh

Aud, it's so good to see you're back, but I really hate to think summer is
coming to an end.... ;(

Shelagh