Your favorite sources for supplies

Old July 9th 05, 12:09 AM
Jeanne Burton

Don't you live in Fort Wayne? I know when I was coming home from the
FW Zoo last summer, my sister had to grab the wheel to keep me from
going to the "World's largest scrapbooking outlet" just north of the
I69 and Rt 20 split to head back to Toledo. Have you ever been there?
I swear one day I am going to go, but I have to be kidless. I need
time to look.

Cindy
On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 14:37:45 -0500, Barbara Hass
wrote:

Where do you get most of your stamping supplies?

I used to buy most of mine at the local stamping specialty store, but
sadly she is closing her doors this month. I am left locally with
Michael's, JoAnn's, and a scrapbooking store I've yet to explore.

My mom became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, so that's were most of my
stamps and inks recently have been coming from.

For cardstock, I can't beat Hollo's Papercraft in Brunswick, OH.
They're a discount store, so they don't always have the color I want,
but at $1 per pound (avg. 50 sheets), you can't beat the price. I'm
lucky enough to have a friend who lives there and can pick stuff up for
me in between times I'm visiting her, but if you call them, they will
ship to you, for an added shipping and handling fee (which is still
usually cheaper than most retail stores).

My favorite online stores are Jenny Craft and AddictedToRubberStamps.com.

Barbara

Old July 10th 05, 12:55 AM
Barbara Hass

Jeanne Burton wrote:
Don't you live in Fort Wayne? I know when I was coming home from the
FW Zoo last summer, my sister had to grab the wheel to keep me from
going to the "World's largest scrapbooking outlet" just north of the
I69 and Rt 20 split to head back to Toledo. Have you ever been there?
I swear one day I am going to go, but I have to be kidless. I need
time to look.

Cindy

No, I'm in Lafayette, but I drive through Fort Wayne every time I go to
see family in Michigan. My husband is in a wedding in Ft. Wayne next
month, so we'll need to be there for the rehearsal and such - sounds
like a good excuse to visit this store :-)

Barbara

Old July 10th 05, 06:11 AM
Jeannette Marsala

I go to a few local stamping stores in the San Jose area, but since I
lived in San Francisco for the past couple of years where there are no
stamping or scrapbook stores at all, I mostly buy my stuff online either
from ebay, addictedtorubberstamps.com, unmountedcentral.com, and a few
other misc stores depending upon what I want and the prices.

Jeannette
Old July 11th 05, 11:37 AM
Kenda

I order most of mine on line. I will buy some inkpads at Michael's or Hobby
Lobby when they are on sale. Card stock I pick up where ever. Though I
have been buying my glossy CS from a Stampin Up rep.
--
Kenda
(remove nospam to use email addy)

Old July 11th 05, 05:06 PM
decbride

Can you post the websites you are ordering from? I am having a hard
time finding color paper. I need a navy blue with matching envelops but
don't know where to go.

Old July 11th 05, 05:57 PM
Jeannette Marsala

When I was looking for paper to make the wedding invitations, I came
across this site which I like. http://paperandmore.com/ They have a
bunch of vellum and metallic paper and matching envelopes. However, they
don't have navy blue. I also sometime buy from
http://thecardstockqueen.com/shop/

Also, you can always make your own envelopes if I can't find one in the
color you're looking for.

Jeannette
Old July 11th 05, 06:22 PM
Barbara Hass

decbride wrote:
Can you post the websites you are ordering from? I am having a hard
time finding color paper. I need a navy blue with matching envelops but
don't know where to go.

http://geocities.com/Eureka/Promenade/9725/
Hollo's PaperCraft - they will take orders, but you have to call them.

Good luck with the navy envelopes, and please post a source if you find
one. My mom was looking for some a couple of years ago for her
Christmas cards (navy card with silver embossed angel on the front). We
had no luck finding navy envelopes and ended up using silver instead.

Barbara

Old July 12th 05, 09:13 PM
Liz

Hi Barbara,
We own an online rubber stamp store www.cornishheritagefarms.com that
offers FREE PRIORITY shipping in the USA so you save time & money.
We stock a variety of manufacturers & ship within 24 hours Monday
-Friday (excluding holidays). You can order online or you can call our
Toll Free Number.
Hope we can help,
Richard & Liz

How about we share our favorite stamping/recycling techniques? Jolly Green Stamper Rubberstamps 16 October 15th 04 12:11 PM
Favorite Knitting Books?? DVR Yarn 12 June 28th 04 12:40 AM
What's your favorite block? Bonnie Quilting 31 January 15th 04 04:07 PM
OT Diaries!! Gillian Murray Needlework 2 December 24th 03 05:37 PM