****Larissa****

Old October 19th 04, 08:07 AM
Susie

Default ****Larissa****

Larissa was it you that sent me sent me that HUGE squishy yesterday?
I think it may have been your address. )
What a treat. I loved it. I felt like a kid in a candy shop.
It is my 49th birthday today and I want make sure you know
that I was so surprised and so happy with what was sent.
Thanks a whole bunch,
Susie
http://community.webshots.com/user/susies1955

Old October 19th 04, 05:36 PM
Susie

Cindy,
Thanks a bunch. )
Susie

Old October 19th 04, 06:49 PM
CNYstitcher

Yes, twas me! Remember the quilt show that was held locally a while
back?? Well..it has been hiding on my sewing desk ever since...lol.
SOrry it took so long to get it out to you, but it seems the timing was
right after all!

Larisa

Old October 19th 04, 07:22 PM
Susie

Larisa,
Oh gosh, please don't be sorry.
I just got done 'fondling' them. LOL.
Yes, I remember the quilt show. I "NOW" wish I would have gone
to that. I could have sold my bike, car or something to have gone.
Do you know when they will have another????????
Yes, the timing was PERFECT. )
Thanks again,
Susie in northern NY

Old October 20th 04, 02:17 AM
CNYstitcher

I have no idea when there will be another one in the area..remember,
*you* were the one who told me about the last one! LOL Maybe Dee knows
since I got to meet her there as well.

Old October 20th 04, 03:47 AM
DDM

That was the NYS Quilt Consortium show and they're held every 2 years so
start making the meet-up plans now for June 2006!

Dee in LeRoy, NY

.. .

Old October 20th 04, 08:28 AM
Susie

Larisa,
It will probably be announced at our guild meeting if there will be one
in that area again. I think that is where I heard it before.
I'll try to remember to let you know again. )
Susie

Old October 20th 04, 08:36 AM
Susie

Dee,
I found there website. http://www.geocities.com/qcnys/
I bet our guild will have the info later on.
Thanks,
Susie