Xyron Pro1250

Old December 28th 03, 12:53 AM
C.R.T

Default Xyron Pro1250

Where can I get refills for this model CHEAP?

Old December 29th 03, 12:28 AM
Betsey Terry

I'm not familiar with that model. Do the 1200 cartridges fit? Wilde Ideas
has great prices and VERY low shipping on xyron refills. there website is
www.wilde-ideas.com.

HTH

Regards,
Betsey

Betsey Terry
Northern California
Scrap in a Snap Independent Consultant #12944
www.ilovetoscrap.com
Ask me how to get 20-30% off your scrapbooking supplies everyday!