My week's accomplishments

Old February 8th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Default My week's accomplishments

These are what I have been working on - baby quilts. Thought someone may get
inspired or like to look.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/poo_de_d...60762388878577

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old February 8th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Yahell won't let me look (((pout)))

I gather from the disjointed posts I get that you recently
had a SM win - if so, well done you!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
news : These are what I have been working on - baby quilts.
Thought someone may get
: inspired or like to look.
:
:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/poo_de_d...60762388878577
:
: --

Old February 8th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Me neither. It says 'Uh oh, something bad happened.'
So, I knew one of the RCTQ people had gotten in there
and messed it up. I just had NO clue it was you Cheryl!!

PAT

Old February 8th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

This will get you in to her albums... but can't direct you from there... guess we'll just have to
look at everything! :-)
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/poo_de_doo/album/

Kate in MI

Old February 8th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Curses!! Foiled again!! ((swishing of a big black cape as
she flounces off stage!))

(and here I thought I could sneak in, cause havoc, and sneak
out again without being caught)

--

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
: Me neither. It says 'Uh oh, something bad happened.'
: So, I knew one of the RCTQ people had gotten in there
: and messed it up. I just had NO clue it was you Cheryl!!
:
:
: PAT
:
: CATS wrote:
:
: Yahell won't let me look (((pout)))
:

Old February 8th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Thanks Kate. I guess I should have said to click on the link below my name.
The photos are in the baby quilt album.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poo_de_doo/myphotos

. ..

Old February 9th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA \(state\)

Wah!! I can't find the baby quilts album!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
Thanks Kate. I guess I should have said to click on the link below my
name. The photos are in the baby quilt album.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poo_de_doo/myphotos

. ..

Old February 9th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article k.net,
"TerriLee in WA \(state\)" wrote:

Wah!! I can't find the baby quilts album!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

I can't, either!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old February 9th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Default My week's accomplishments - try this

Click on the link below my name, then go to the baby quilt album

Old February 9th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

Naomi,

you need to make the album public so we can see it

--
Jessamy
Queen of Chocolate Squishies (and Occasional Liquorice Ones)