SWAP SHOP Europe and UK was SWAP SHOP UK

Old May 31st 05, 11:04 AM
Pat EAXStitch

Default SWAP SHOP Europe and UK was SWAP SHOP UK

Since we now have a member in Europe, we would be delighted to welcome a few
more to our chart swap scheme. Please email me directly (remove the
NOSPAM).

Pat P

Old May 31st 05, 02:07 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

And i thought England was part of Europe ??? Even though she is the
Island over the Channel ..
mirjam

Old May 31st 05, 04:40 PM
Pat EAXStitch

wrote:

Since we now have a member in Europe, we would be delighted to welcome a

few
more to our chart swap scheme. Please email me directly (remove the
NOSPAM).

Pat P

OK, nit picker - the REST of Europe - although, you know me - I`m not
European - I`m British!!! LOL!

Pat P

Old May 31st 05, 05:11 PM
F.James Cripwell

"Pat EAXStitch" ) writes:
OK, nit picker - the REST of Europe - although, you know me - I`m not
European - I`m British!!! LOL!

Pat P

This reminds me of a famous headline in one of the British newspapers
some years ago. "Fog in the Channel! Europe isolated!"

--
Jim Cripwell.
From Canada. Land of the Key Bird.
Old May 31st 05, 05:36 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"F.James Cripwell" wrote in message

"Pat EAXStitch" ) writes:
OK, nit picker - the REST of Europe - although, you know me - I`m not
European - I`m British!!! LOL!

Pat P

This reminds me of a famous headline in one of the British newspapers
some years ago. "Fog in the Channel! Europe isolated!"

--
Jim Cripwell.

Nothing wrong with that, Jim!!! LOL!

I remember my friend Michele from Troyes always used to say to me "It`s NOT
the English Channel - it`s the French Manche!!!" (Manche translating to
"Sleeve").

I always used to say "So it might be, but it`s the English Arm in it!" That
was always good for a good argument. She died very young, and I miss her.
Our son was about 18 months old when she came to stay for a couple of
months, and he was speaking more French than English by the time she went
home! Lovely family - her parents came over sometimes too.

Pat P

Old May 31st 05, 07:39 PM
Tracy Dunne

wrote:

Since we now have a member in Europe, we would be delighted to welcome a

few
more to our chart swap scheme. Please email me directly (remove the
NOSPAM).

Pat P

OK, nit picker - the REST of Europe - although, you know me - I`m not
European - I`m British!!! LOL!

Pat P

And I'm neither - I'm ENGLISH!!!

You know what they say "British by birth. English by the Grace of God" ;-)

Looking forward to the swap shop!

Tracy

Old May 31st 05, 08:52 PM
Pat EAXStitch

wrote:

Since we now have a member in Europe, we would be delighted to welcome

few
more to our chart swap scheme. Please email me directly (remove the
NOSPAM).

Pat P

OK, nit picker - the REST of Europe - although, you know me - I`m not
European - I`m British!!! LOL!

Pat P

And I'm neither - I'm ENGLISH!!!

You know what they say "British by birth. English by the Grace of God" ;-)

Looking forward to the swap shop!

Tracy

I`m only three quarters English - I`m a quarter Scottish! All GOW though!
LOL!

Pat P

Old May 31st 05, 11:49 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message

wrote:

Since we now have a member in Europe, we would be delighted to

welcome
few
more to our chart swap scheme. Please email me directly (remove

the
NOSPAM).

Pat P

OK, nit picker - the REST of Europe - although, you know me - I`m not
European - I`m British!!! LOL!

Pat P

And I'm neither - I'm ENGLISH!!!

You know what they say "British by birth. English by the Grace of God"

;-)

Looking forward to the swap shop!

Tracy

I`m only three quarters English - I`m a quarter Scottish! All GOW though!
LOL!

Pat P

So that's the truth ? Hell, I always knew there was something wrong
with you, now I know - only a quarter real blood, aah too bad, sorry
about that!

What does that make me? A Quarter-breed? LOL! I always cheer for Scotland
when it comes to the Rugby, anyway!

Pat P

Old June 1st 05, 04:24 PM
Dawne Peterson

"F.James Cripwell" wrote
This reminds me of a famous headline in one of the British

newspapers
some years ago. "Fog in the Channel! Europe isolated!"

Never before has Jim been responsible for coffee on my keyboard. Damn.
Dawne

Old June 1st 05, 04:25 PM
Dawne Peterson

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote
I`m only three quarters English - I`m a quarter Scottish! All GOW

though!
LOL!

Pat P

So that's the truth ? Hell, I always knew there was something wrong
with you, now I know - only a quarter real blood, aah too bad, sorry
about that!

But that one quarter probably gifted her with the GOW gene.
Dawne